Administration thread

debear

Honestly, from a financial point of view, this was a fucking masterstroke of epic proportions from Whyte. It's not often you outwit Her Majesty's Finest.

Completely agree, this is the first step towards getting ourselves back on our feet. It was the only realistic way we could survive. Every financial decision made by CW has been towards this goal.

What the fuck are Ssn all about?

Yesterday when I put it on they were interviewing Charlie Nicholas about the rangers situation, then today they get Davie provan on the phone? I understand that they work for Ssn but would it not make more sense to get some ex gers players opinions?

Then to make things worse that dick who is the correspondent at ibrox just stands there with a big grin on his face!

I'm pretty sure the presenter said ex Rangers player Davie Provan. Anyone with Sky+ able to confirm this.?

That's pretty much PR speak for 'I had a plan all along'.

Now, whether that plan is for good or ill...

I can’t imagine he would try to screw Rangers FC over, I mean you come across Rangers fans all over the world no matter where you go…It would take a someone with massive balls to fuck us over after asking us to put all our trust in them.

This is a devastating day for Rangers BUT it also is the start of hopefully a new era where all this financial trouble can be put behind us.

As for Mr David Murray (Fuck the Sir bit) well you have came very close to destroying the great Glasgow Rangers and now you can gtf and never show your face near Ibrox ever again. Utter scumbag and liar.

FFS :anguish: :anguish: I know thats the last thing to worry just now, but that will probably give Celtic the chance to dominate in the next years :anguish: Anyways, even then, saving the club is the most important thing. Hopefully we can keep our best players, i dont want to see Naisy, McGregor or Bocanegra leaving. WATP

Going for a shower, don't all kill yourselves folks while I'm not here to reassure you. :lol:

It really is a much better deal than being made out.

I get that feeling too, but thanks to yourself and the other guys with "The Knowledge" for spelling things out more clearly for us (tu) (tu)

What the fuck are Ssn all about?

Yesterday when I put it on they were interviewing Charlie Nicholas about the rangers situation, then today they get Davie provan on the phone? I understand that they work for Ssn but would it not make more sense to get some ex gers players opinions?

Then to make things worse that dick who is the correspondent at ibrox just stands there with a big grin on his face!

To be perfectly fair, Davie Provan is relatively fair. CN is however an utter dick of a man.

People laughed at me when I said maybe we were putting all our youngsters out on loan to keep them long term.

However with a lot of our promising youngster out on loan and a good slice of their wages getting paid we will not release them when we are in administration allowing them to hopefully return at the start of next season when we are in a better position.

IF this turns out to be true, you should be on the rangers board of directors! haha

Surely we wouldn't just release 'assets'? Sold, fair enough, but I can see us just tearing up contracts of players who we could sell.

Assets which are players are pretty much worthless. No1 in the SPL will be able to pay good money for them, and noone else will, we'll get torn apart by the vultures.

Do you know how much the actual tax bill is that we're disputed? Reports of 49m have been bandied about but I was never sure whether that was how much the actual bill was or how much it could be after the tribunal?

TIA.

No-one does until the outcome is announced.