Administration thread

debear

BBC news 24 now reporting about the police wanting reassurances that they will be paid :anguish:

Never in my wildest fears did I think it would get to this stage :( Hopefully we can get this mess sorted out asap and be back in the title race next season with most of our players being kept, I might be overly hopeful but here's hoping

As everyone has said before, this is standard practice and by no means actually means anything.

Media are sensationalising the story, especially SSN.

The big questions is why we are in to now, how can we not afford to operate currently? Where has all the cash gone? If Craig Whyte, as he says, cleared the bank debt to himself or his company, then why did we need a 4 year ticketus loan?

We just sold Jelavic for 5.5 million pounds, surely this money could have helped the club to operate.

I'm sorry and upset to say that Craig Whyte has lied and taken money away from the club, regardless of the tax case, we are in a worse situation than we were under the old board and ever would have been.

All that and more ...................... back on page 3.

Wits being said mate, im at work?

Nothing much new, AJ asking why Craig Whyte is surprised as he knew this would happen going in. Doesnt believe Craig Whyte has honoured the sales purchase agreement with DM and that DM has the ability to go back on the deal. Said whyte has put in zero money while increasing debt. Said that HMRC will not go away and also the investigation that he requested will continue. Doom and gloom stuff.

The only people going somewhere is the glory hunters. The Rangers certainly aren't. Hardcore 50 thousand there on Saturday eh? Back the team, stand, sing. Show why we are the people. Prove your loyalty. At the toughest time in the clubs history, they need us most.

The dream of 4, the memory of 66, the spirit of 72, winning the 54. They'll never take away our team. Rangers is an institution, a cause, a people. We are more than a club.

The last paragraph of that bought years to my eyes. So many of my happiest memories involve our club, it's the thing I love the most aside from my parents. Sad sad day

What happens if we win the tax case ?

Am I right in saying we still have a 50/50 chance

People just assuming we will lose

To be honest nobody really wants to win the case. It'd only be appealed and we would be in this mire for a longer period of time. With businesses not striking deals with us due to our situation.

As everyone has said before, this is standard practice and by no means actually means anything.

Media are sensationalising the story, especially SSN.

Clinton saying this is standard, dosent work anymore, this is NOT a standard situation, ffs we still owe dundee utd for the scottish cup game? i am starting to really fear for us

If HMRC has there action granted they are then a secured creditor ( fact) which means all liabilities are protected , if whyte sets admin they are not protected , he is , seems to Me HMRC are playing poker with proper cards and Whytes cards are the happy families set .

I have a feeling Whytes bluff has been called and he did not expect this route to be taken by HRMC .

Well it would seem that HMRC have lost that round with the Edinburgh courts allowing our administrators to be put in place. Not very happy times but an important point for our side.

To be honest nobody really wants to win the case. It'd only be appealed and we would be in this mire for a longer period of time. With businesses not striking deals with us due to our situation.

So where are we then ?

If we don't want to win it ( as it's yrs of appeals) and they don't want to settle with an agreement then where do we go ?

How is it resolved ?

Is there a time limit on this?

So where are we then ?

If we don't want to win it ( as it's yrs of appeals) and they don't want to settle with an agreement then where do we go ?

How is it resolved ?

This is how it's resolved, they either play ball now or they get nothing. It was the nuclear option.

The big questions is why we are in to now, how can we not afford to operate currently? Where has all the cash gone? If Craig Whyte, as he says, cleared the bank debt to himself or his company, then why did we need a 4 year ticketus loan?

We just sold Jelavic for 5.5 million pounds, surely this money could have helped the club to operate.

I'm sorry and upset to say that Craig Whyte has lied and taken money away from the club, regardless of the tax case, we are in a worse situation than we were under the old board and ever would have been.

Im sorry but cant you just fuck off?

Clinton saying this is standard, dosent work anymore, this is NOT a standard situation, ffs we still owe dundee utd for the scottish cup game? i am starting to really fear for us

Calling bullshit on this sorry. The only place that info has appeared is on Kerryfail Street.

So where are we then ?

How is it resolved ?

We don't know mate. There is talk that Whyte has done this early to force their hand. But in reality nobody knows.