Administration thread

debear

As disgruntled bear said yesterday whyte wqent all in with a pair od 7s pre flop and hmrc have now called with ace king!

Do the people who think this is a great move yesterday still feel the same? I bet whytes arse has just collapsed

Don't think his arse would have collapsed mate, these guys play this game , that is how they make their money. And I was told and pmd a guy on here few weeks back on here ( and once again cheers to him for keeping it confidential) saying I was told by a guy who I was involved in business with and has some 50 plus years involved in the financial and investment world, that Craig Whyte is playing a cute game.

And that he was more concerned to see the people he has at his side after the recent photo taken in Edmiston Drive.

I think this move today is the battle for preferred creditor status. If HMRC win it then Craig Whyte won't see much. He obviously made that move yesterday to preempt that. It's a game of poker, with Rangers in the middle; that part you know, but it's nice to remind ourselves of that time and again.

That's the thing that's pissed me off in all this Murray v Whyte crap that people have been putting up.

As for preferred creditor status, I thought that Whyte had that sewn up. Apologies and thanks. I shall now view quietly. :D

Not to Rangers it doesn't. It does to them though.

Can you elaborate on that?

The Tax expert on SSN didn't think it would make a difference to the status of HMRC as a creditor! Although, I don't understand why they would have done this if it didn't give them more control of the amount of money they get!?

Whyte will get paid either way.

hi guys first post, what a mess this is everyone to blame from whyte through to murry, HMRC just called whytes bluff a peach , ill accept anything apart from going insolvent ,lets stick together and pray we get through this!

That's the thing that's pissed me off in all this Murray v Whyte crap that people have been putting up.

As for preferred creditor status, I thought that Whyte had that sewn up. Apologies and thanks. I shall now view quietly. :D

Casey it was mentioned last night on SSN by the chump reporting from outside Ibrox that Craig Whyte had made his move to safeguard his preferred creditor status. And my opinion is that he has caught the HMRC of guard.

Also how can they bring action against Rangers when................

We have served notification through the courts of our intentions , whereby that gives us protection under law from our creditors for the 10 days to sort this out.

Plus we have still to find out how much we actually owe regarding the HMRC case

The Tax expert on SSN didn't think it would make a difference to the status of HMRC as a creditor! Although, I don't understand why they would have done this if it didn't give them more control of the amount of money they get!?

Stops Whyte sticking his paid-up pal in as administrator for one.

Did he say that, must have missed that bit. Thought he said it makes no difference on who makes the application for administration, but didn't hear him mention about who would become prefered creditor

I can only give my opinion: the only sense the move that HMRC are also making a move for Administration is that they may think they can challenge Craig Whyte's status should Administration happen. Maybe Boss can enlighten us; but can they not apply for joint status?

Casey it was mentioned last night on SSN by the chump reporting from outside Ibrox that Craig Whyte had made his move to safeguard his preferred creditor status. And my opinion is that he has caught the HMRC of guard.

Also how can they bring action against Rangers when................

We have served notification through the courts of our intentions , whereby that gives us protection under law from our creditors for the 10 days to sort this out.

Plus we have still to find out how much we actually owe regarding the HMRC case

We know how much we owe HMRC. That is why we are appealing their bill.