Administration thread

debear

A 10 point penalty kinda wipes out that slim chance we had now to be fair.

I don't just mean now, though. Say we come out of admin before next season's deadline for the 10point deduction, that leaves us with (fingers crossed) a healthy bill of finance and a strong playing squad. I'm not for a minute expecting it to transpire this way, but we surely haven't signed guys like Mervan and Cousin to see them have their contracts terminated just months later.

There's every possibility our squad would have been raped of all it's worth in a pre-january admin scenario, so doing it now on the hope we get out of it before June is not poor timing at all, in my eyes.

Mark Dingwall on Sky Sports news saying he's looking for answers, you had a meeting with Craig Whyte not that long ago. Did you just sit on your hands during that meeting.

One thing is for sure, when all this is said and done. We need to get better people representing us all as fans on TV and behind the scenes.

VB were fobbed off with the Plan C stuff days before it as well.

You can only ask questions, you can't force honest answers.

"Rangers have had to embarrassingly admit they cannot pay their debts"

Thats plenty from you Swanson ya cunt

How many clubs in the world would be happy to pay a potential £75m tax bill Swanson ya cunt?

So narrow minded it's unreal.

I don't just mean now, though. Say we come out of admin before next season's deadline for the 10point deduction, that leaves us with (fingers crossed) a healthy bill of finance and a strong playing squad. I'm not for a minute expecting it to transpire this way, but we surely haven't signed guys like Mervan and Cousin to see them have their contracts terminated just months later.

There's every possibility our squad would have been raped of all it's worth in a pre-january admin scenario, so doing it now on the hope we get out of it before June is not poor timing at all, in my eyes.

I see what you are saying now mate.

Fuck the league.

Fuck what everyone else thinks.

Let's do what we bears do best and have a party every week at ibrox and the away grounds we fill. A party to celebrate our fantastic history and a party to celebrate a fantastic future that will follow these tough times.

Rangers Till I Die.

C'mon, if our representatives can't put across the questions that needed to get asked. Then new representatives should be considered.

They're a old saying... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

These representatives have to be looked at and how they haven't been asking the questions, we wanted to be heard for far too long, this stretches back to when SDM was in charge.

Once this is all said and done, something needs to be done with all our fans representatives on TV and behind the scenes. Cause they ain't been representing us correctly over the years.

Dingwall did say they where going to be having a meeting with him in the coming days and will seek answers. But as you say Whyte will only gives answers he wants to give.

I would just like to say that any bears who are giving up their season book because of all this need not re-apply when we are back on top again

Heard a guy in work saying he is not going anymore so I told him when we are back to our best I hope he stays away and rams his support up his arse

Well done to all bears who will be there on Saturday, I will be buying a season book as soon as available (tu)

I don't know what it is but in the last 24 hours although we have been put into administration, I feel secure under Whyte's leadership. I really don't know what it is, I've been very fair with Whyte over the last few months pre administration, praising him for certain things and cricitising him for others, but I've got every faith in Whyte. I am sure he knows what he's doing, we've already seen that with the way he quickly acted today to HMRC appealing to court.

We are in safe hands IMO, we'll come out of this a better club. Whyte may take some stick from certain quaters, but in a few years time in my mind Whyte will be the one regarded as the man who saved Rangers.