Administration thread

debear

Aye, I also think Whyte has a plan to actually get rid off all the mess. Unfortunately it may cost us the league but if it can save the club on the long term then that's a good thing.

It may cost us the league

I think it's safe to say it will cost us the league

That's the least of our problems !!!!

Aye, I also think Whyte has a plan to actually get rid off all the mess. Unfortunately it may cost us the league but if it can save the club on the long term then that's a good thing.

FFS no matter what this cunt does some people still think he's got a plan. What more does he have to do to get through to people?

He's got no plan and he's never had a fucking plan.

FFS no matter what this cunt does some people still think he's got a plan. What more does he have to do to get through to people?

He's got no plan and he's never had a fucking plan.

Wait and see. Hope I'm right (tu)

I nearly punched fuck out a taig in the bookies

Overheard him ask why there was only a few dozen gers fans outside ibrox

He said when it was Celtic they had 30000 outside

I told him to shut up as there wasn't ever half that at their last game

Was honestly close to a punch up

Never thought I'd get heated like that but this is the start of it

Should have rattled the cunt right on his fat face

Paul Murray stood by for all those years and only now he has the balls to do something, he can GET HIMSELF TO FUCK like all the other non-entities from our past. Not gonna start the hating on Whyte just yet until i find out more information on what is actually happening. Until then i'll watch and see if i can find out what Whyte is actually planning.

I nearly punched fuck out a taig in the bookies

Overheard him ask why there was only a few dozen gers fans outside ibrox

He said when it was Celtic they had 30000 outside

I told him to shut up as there wasn't ever half that at their last game

Was honestly close to a punch up

Never thought I'd get heated like that but this is the start of it

Should have rattled the cunt right on his fat face

Should have cracked his fat f****n face

I would love a situation like that tonight TBH

Hows about not buying the club, selling it's best player, mortgaging season tickets, illegally withholding Tax/NIC and then taking the club into administration? I think that would be a decent start?

So essentially the club would till be crippled financially and still have this tax case on the horizon waiting to end the club?

What a shite day it's been, having to listen to all the cunts around me talking shit laughing etc. about it at college, tims in college going on about shit that really they or anyone there knows nothing about, listening to all the shit in the media, reading it on facebook/twitter. At the end of the day i was glad to get in my car and put the radio on, only to hear some cunt outside Ibrox saying something along the lines of Whyte has killed the club, the club is dead Rangers are no more, fucking raging so I just stuck the Rangers playlist on and blared that all the way home.

Im not the most clued up on the workings of administration so please correct me if I'm wrong....

As we don't technically owe hmrc anything yet for the big tax bill, Craig whyte is the preferred creditor, with the majority of the debt owed to him or his company. If Craig whyte can make a deal with the administrator before any tax liability is known, is this the deal hmrc have to take??

So essentially the club would till be crippled financially and still have this tax case on the horizon waiting to end the club?

Aye.. but minus the mortgaged season tickets... you know that £20mill+ that Whyte needed to take out so that he could cover operating costs... which he hasn't done.

Im not the most clued up on the workings of administration so please correct me if I'm wrong....

As we don't technically owe hmrc anything yet for the big tax bill, Craig whyte is the preferred creditor, with the majority of the debt owed to him or his company. If Craig whyte can make a deal with the administrator before any tax liability is known, is this the deal hmrc have to take??

My understanding, though im only fairly certain, is that we really cant come out of administration before we get the big tax bill. As they are not technically a creditor as of today then it wouldnt count and if we came out of admin end of Feb then got the tax case result in March, then we would be straight back in again....only deeper.

Willing to be corrected on that with evidence though (tu)

Not according to SOME on here. Mr Whyte has fully underwritten that form his own personal wealth. :rolleyes:

are you saying that with a potential company busting tax bill about to be handed out to us, ticketus were still willing to give us 20million on the basis of the clubs word <cr>

are you saying that with a potential company busting tax bill about to be handed out to us, ticketus were still willing to give us 20million on the basis of the clubs word <cr>

There are only three options,

1 – Personal agenda, he will walk away with a profit, but he will not be able to walk the streets of Glasgow again (I could include many more places). His Castle will only be a castle, hypothetically.

2 – Administration was the only option from day one.

3 – Smoke and mirrors, once we lost the 9 point lead (15 with the scum 2 games in hand), a ten point deduction was immaterial. HMRC have got us on a technicality, we will therefore return the favour.

Nevertheless, a sad day for all, do not believe the media about liquidation. This will not be an issue. We will continue trading and our finances will be eventually be sorted out.