Paul Murray consortium takeover?

RANGERST1LLADIE

Think back to when the prick took over he spouted about 5 mill a year for players, front loading it and 5 mill working capital and all the rest of his lies and he hasn't been paying staffs tax or paye from day one!!

Exactly, and if he is to be believed, it its too risky to wait for the ebt case outcome. Which he would also have known from the beginning, rendering virtually everything that has came out of his mouth as deceit.

Personally I don't believe anything he has said.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people need to wake up here.

this has been the plan since long before whyte took us over.

our administrators are known to Craig whyte. one of the firm was with him the day he bought us.

same guy is best mates with d muir.

they hatched a plan and ropes whyte in.

from the minute we were bought by whyte this is where we were headed.

people need to wake up here.

this has been the plan since long before whyte took us over.

our administrators are known to Craig whyte. one of the firm was with him the day he bought us.

same guy is best mates with d muir.

they hatched a plan and ropes whyte in.

from the minute we were bought by whyte this is where we were headed.

I agree with this,also I think David Murray knew the whole deal when he sold up

what could he do?

For a start, not wait until the last second to put a buyout plan on the table.

He had months, if not yrs to do something.

To me it looks like murray was saying "dont put any blame on me. I tried my best. Honest"

Only read the first page so apologies if this has been mentioned subsequently. I think a lot of fans remain very naive both to how Craig Whyte has conducted his business and why Paul Murray did not act earlier. Whyte's strategy from the outset now appears clear: Plan A - Administration and CVA, doing over as many creditors as was required along the way (hmrc, other clubs, business partners etc) and sell for a tidy profit / Plan B: Liquidation and new-co, doing over as many creditors as was required along the way (hmrc, other clubs, business partners etc) and sell for a tidy profit. PM was not ethically inclined to devise a strategy that would make the debt and the EBT case go away in such a manner, neither did he have the stomach, nor testicular fortitude to liquidate the club if need be.

Only read the first page so apologies if this has been mentioned subsequently. I think a lot of fans remain very naive both to how Craig Whyte has conducted his business and why Paul Murray did not act earlier. Whyte's strategy from the outset now appears clear: Plan A - Administration and CVA, doing over as many creditors as was required along the way (hmrc, other clubs, business partners etc) and sell for a tidy profit / Plan B: Liquidation and new-co, doing over as many creditors as was required along the way (hmrc, other clubs, business partners etc) and sell for a tidy profit. PM was not ethically inclined to devise a strategy that would make the debt and the EBT case go away in such a manner, neither did he have the stomach, nor testicular fortitude to liquidate the club if need be.

(tu)

last bit is not something to criticise him for.

£24.4 ticketus deal

£9m TAX

£10m Working Capital

£6m Jelavic

----

£49.4m

----

Where the fuck is it??

This on top of the £35m we already make

You forgot the Adam sell on fee and the Bougherra fee too. Almost £100m there, yet he speaks of £10m deficits???????

If Paul Murray is serious about taking over on behalf of the fans, why is he not getting something concrete started? Lets get a fund started up, bring all the supporters clubs and different supporters assemblies together. Id be happy to stick any money id spend at away games from now into a fund. Any disposable cash i have, id also be willing to spend on such a fund. But what i wont do is pour my money into the current black hole thats been created.

There seems to be alot of talk at the moment, but no actions.

Just listened into an interview with Murray on RR and it seems he has an interview with our administrators next week and is actively trying to recruit Other businessmen with a few quid to spare to dig us out of this hole we find ourselves in. Can't understand the hatred still directed towards him and AJ when they are being proved right about Whyte with every twist and turn that this nightmare takes.

Paul Murray's 'Blue Knights' takeover plan

Topic:

Paul Murray launched a scathing attack on Rangers owner Craig Whyte as he prepared his own "Blue Knights" rescue package to save the club.

The former Rangers director was booted off the club board last year, soon after Whyte gained control, but now feels his concerns about the new owner have been vindicated.

And Murray wants to put a consortium together that can help rid the club of the man who has taken Rangers into administration.

"First of all, we have to give the supporters another option," Murray told the Daily Record. "Something that does not include Craig Whyte regaining control of the club from the administrators.

"A credible option is for a consortium of like-minded Rangers stakeholders to come together and try to rescue the club.

"The first stage of that process is to meet with the administrator to understand what the level of the club's debts now are.

"Maybe we can even meet with Craig Whyte to understand what he wants out of all this.

"And then, on that basis, we can structure a plan to take the club forward. I'm calling on all Rangers fans out there who are interested to now step forward and show their hand in the club's hour of need.

The Blue Knights

"I have never spoken publicly before but I would call this The Blue Knights.

"It would be similar to the model proposed by The Red Knights when they tried to take over Manchester United."

Murray is determined that Whyte should never be allowed to control Rangers again.

He added: "If he wants to come out of administration in control of the club then the fans have to ask themselves one question: Is this guy a fit and proper person to be a custodian of Glasgow Rangers?

"Remember this is a guy who was disqualified as a director for seven years and who did not disclose this fact at the time of the takeover.

"This is a guy who denied selling season tickets but who then was forced to admit he had done so after he had been found out.

"Just the other week he was described as 'wholly unreliable' by a judge.

Admission

"And now it is public knowledge - after an admission from the administrators who he selected and brought in through the front doors of Ibrox - he has run up £9million in unpaid taxes since taking over in May.

"So I say to the Rangers supporters do they want this man to be afforded a place in the club's history up there beside Bill Struth, John Greig and Walter Smith? In my opinion the answer must be 'no'."

Murray warned at the time of Whyte's takeover that the move could be disastrous for Rangers after his own plan to pass the tax liability back to the Murray Group and Lloyds Bank was, in his words, "blown out of the water".

But Murray is adamant that he did not want to be proved right and is desperate for the Rangers fans to get the answers they deserve.

He added: "We are now seeing the full impact of the deal they entered into with Craig Whyte. That's why we said at the time it was such a dangerous thing to do.

"I take no satisfaction from being proved correct because we're now seeing just how dangerous the deal was for the club.

"We need to know where the money has gone from the deal he did to sell the season tickets. We need to know how much we owe the tax man in PAYE. We need to know where the money has gone from the sale of Nikica Jelavic.

"This is a public company, a 140-year-old institution with over 26,000 shareholders who deserve to know what happened."