Paul Murray consortium takeover?

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that avoids liquidation which will happen btw if we dont get a buyer is alright by me. Whyte is a fooking crook and nobody on here will convince me otherwise. Paul Murray isnt appealing to thousands of bears he is appealing to a select few with money to burn maybe 5-6 people who can invest 5-10million for the long term not to make financial gain but to protect the greatest club in the world.

The blue knights have my backing the sooner we get out this embarrassment the better.

correct minn

(tu)

I honestly think we come out of this with a buyer.

People saying why did they not step up sooner, we are in no position to be dwelling on things like that.

The rangers need saving, so please step up Paul Murray (or anyone else who has our interest at heart), and tell us how we can help.

Dont think so, unless that is what he has went into now. He was a printer.

He's still a printer, that guy's thinking of (one of) his brother. Neither of them have the money to play in this game.

Every one who would be willing to contribute some money should send Murray and Duff and Phelps an E-mail asking If and how we can help save Rangers and If not why not?!

Me and a few friends and family have already done so, Its worth a shot.

IMO Paul Murray is talking a lot of hot air. He hasn't got the funds to head a campaign like this, and he's relying on other people money to fund his own agenda to become Rangers chairman.

What we need... Is somebody with serious capital behind him, to come in and clear our debt. Then ask us fans to contribute via a share issue. Other than that, we would just be throwing money into a empty black hole.

Say what you like about Paul Murry be he has been 100% right form the beginning about Whyte and his statement about him is also spot on. Paul Murray is a Rangers man and at this moment is being pro active so don't put the guy down for trying to drumb up some serious interest. I don't understand what some people want or expect, Whyte has NO money to get us out of this his only way out is selling our assets and relaying on the fans he lied to to bail him out because he knows how important the club is to the supporters