Paul Murray consortium takeover?

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Paul Murray and co buy the club from under whytes nose?

Ie if he met the administrators valuation, can he just buy RFC without whytes consent?

I would imagine so, if it met the evaluation of the club. Do the administrators now decide what the best action is to get the club sorted ASAP. If P. Murray comes in with an offer that suits the Administration team then it should happen without the consent of Whyte... I Think <cr>

Good, I'd hate to think Murray + co could take us on but whyte refused to sell.

Ive backed him until the vat/paye details came out, that was my tipping point. I want him No-where near ibrox ever again

I've got a feeling that Whyte will be happy to get out of dodge with whatever he can get.

Good, I'd hate to think Murray + co could take us on but whyte refused to sell.

Ive backed him until the vat/paye details came out, that was my tipping point. I want him No-where near ibrox ever again

P.Murray isn't the only person that can access the valuation of our club or bid for our club, it's open season. The administrator would decide what was the best £££ bid for our club.

Whoever gains ultimate control of the club has to come with a business plan to invest in the infrastructure of the club that will generate sufficient revenue that will allow the club to stand on its own. we as fans must must learn a lesson from this tragedy to question those in power even when we are winning that those in power do not bury the club like it has been. I thought Whyte at the beginning had a plan to expand the revenue of the club but recent events show that it appears he is gutting our club for his own gain.

That wouldn't change the reason they are there if indeed they were pally.

They are there to get creditors money back, be that whyte, hmrc dutd etc etc

Aye but would it not be them who'd sell the club, and Whyte could, if he wanted, tell them not to sell to P. Murray?

I'm confused :anguish:

Aye but would it not be them who'd sell the club, and Whyte could, if he wanted, tell them not to sell to P. Murray?

I'm confused :anguish:

Or maybe Whyte plans to sell the club onto these men allowing them to be the heros whilst Whyte is the villain?

Maybe that was the plan all along. They dont want to be in charge during a period of admin that they all knew had to happen, so they pap the club off to Whyte with the promise that they'll buy it back off him for 30 million.

For a debt free Rangers, thats a steal.

An I right in sayng that whoever buys the club, potentially will own a debt free club after admin process?

Sorry not too clued up with figures and the process of it all

Whoever buys our club, would have to pay off our debt to get us out of Administration. So technically the answer would be... Yes.