McBride

RAFREG

SSN HAVE JUST HAD THAT ARSE MCBRIDE ON TALKING ABOUT RANGERS SITUATION HE SAID THAT WE BOUGHT THE LAST 3 TITLES WE WON WITH MONEY WE DIDN`T HAVE AND JUST GENERALLY SLAGED US OFF I HAVE SENT A text TO SKY EXPRESSING MY MY DISGUST AND AM SERIOUSLY NOW THINKING OF TELLING SKY TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION text THEM AT 84408 AND EMAIL THEM AT ViewerR@bskyb.com if you want a response

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN HAVE JUST HAD THAT ARSE MCBRIDE ON TALKING ABOUT RANGERS SITUATION HE SAID THAT WE BOUGHT THE LAST 3 TITLES WE WON WITH MONEY WE DIDN`T HAVE AND JUST GENERALLY SLAGED US OFF I HAVE SENT A text TO SKY EXPRESSING MY MY DISGUST AND AM SERIOUSLY NOW THINKING OF TELLING SKY TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION text THEM AT 84408 AND EMAIL THEM AT ViewerR@bskyb.com if you want a response

Try this mate!

:lol:

Apologies for the caps guys but that chunt makes my blood boil. And it sickens me that ssn gave that scum f..k a platform to have a pop at us.

People moaning about people using caps need to get a fcking grip. BIG FCKIN DEAL ITS IN CAPS.

And i agree Scum.

(spelling grammer and caps police boil my blood) :angry:

Apologies for the caps guys but that chunt makes my blood boil. And it sickens me that ssn gave that scum f..k a platform to have a pop at us.

I dont understand why we dont have Donald Findlay on every station highlighting everything wrong with them.

probably because point scoring aint what we do. Mcbride and the rest of them just scream 'Please like me- its they big bad bigoted Rangers fans who are the baddies'. but you know what? you're all going to be found out. just keep doing your thing.