McBride

RAFREG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that McBride's interview will have surprised any SSN viewer who is an impartial observer.

McBride came across as strident, aggressive, overzealous, entirely negative and much to keen to 'put the boot in'.

I suspect that even those who are unaware of his 'affiliations' with the Mhanks will have guessed pretty quickly that he is, at the very least, no friend of Rangers Football Club.

His interview was in stark contrast with an earlier SSN interview with a English sports lawyer who dealt with the core issues in a balanced and thoughful way, whereas McBride amply demonstrated his inate bias and obvious hatred for all things Rangers.

To my knowledge he is the only interviewee thus far who has introduced the issue of stripping Rangers of previous league titles and (forcefully) pressing the potential for liquidation of the club. He was almost advocating it!

Certainly his interview will be viewed by many as totally unbalanced and delivered with the anti- Rangers bias that he always demonstrates.

No doubt he was playing to the 'gallery', inhabited, no doubt by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and their fervent admirer, Peter (See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil) Lawwell!

All in all a good interview for Rangers- more of this overt bias, stridency, mock anger and agression please; it can only help our cause.

Aye because punting our top goalscorer for a crazy low mprice to help balance the books at Christmas time it's a clear insight of buying a title.

Another idiot who had 10 minutes of fame and now thinks he can spout any old shit.

Nobody mention we reduced debt over the past 3 seasons and bought very few players, why let facts get in the way of a kwality Sellik back of the bus we ur pyoor the secund clas sitizens byrraway.

McBride should stick to shagging in the gents toilets.

SSN HAVE JUST HAD THAT ARSE MCBRIDE ON TALKING ABOUT RANGERS SITUATION HE SAID THAT WE BOUGHT THE LAST 3 TITLES WE WON WITH MONEY WE DIDN`T HAVE AND JUST GENERALLY SLAGED US OFF I HAVE SENT A text TO SKY EXPRESSING MY MY DISGUST AND AM SERIOUSLY NOW THINKING OF TELLING SKY TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION text THEM AT 84408 AND EMAIL THEM AT ViewerR@bskyb.com if you want a response

Why are you evem reacting to him , we all know he is a bead rattler .

3 IN A ROW WAE NAE DOUGH MCBRIDE YA TOSSER HOW COULD WE BUY THE TITLE YA DIDDY?

McBride is a right cunt.

We certainly didnt buy the title the last 3 years, I was having that debate today with a gloating bastard at work and he claimed we had spent the same as them in transfers over the last 3 years.

He sent me this link - http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/295669-what-has-your-team-spent-on-transfers-in-the-last-five-years/

It claims we have only spent 1 mil less than them over the last 3 years. How can this be? Who have we bought with this money?