Refreshing to hear

Thermopylae

Nice touch indeed from The Pars.

Hope Sutton doesnt read it or the 6-1 conspiracy theories will be on the front page of the daily rhebel.

Maybe the will ask Chris Sutton for a quote on that one....

Just in........quote from Sutton............"Big Jock Knew"

When we come out of this we should never forget who had kind words and who stuck the boot in, then treat them accordingly.

I couldn't agree more. The class shown in that statement is absolutely fantastic.

We should very much make a point of seeing DAFC get their £80,000.

I couldn't agree more. The class shown in that statement is absolutely fantastic.

We should very much make a point of seeing DAFC get their £80,000.

Absolutely. Genuine class showed there, and I tip my hat to them (three times in fact, since Dunfermline gave us Nazareth and Big Country as well).

Nice to hear. Could so easily have stuck the boot in!!

And so, the ripples caused by our administration start becoming waves? For them to lose £130k in just few weeks could it's self place them in a situation similar to us. They've already had to shut down one stand on most match days because they couldn't afford to keep it open.

Nice to hear. Could so easily have stuck the boot in!!

And so, the ripples caused by our administration start becoming waves? For them to lose £130k in just few weeks could it's self place them in a situation similar to us. They've already had to shut down one stand on most match days because they couldn't afford to keep it open.

Exactly - this is going to hurt them and no doubts, and is by no means an easy thing for them to do. I'm not naiive enough to believe all their supporters will be happy with that decision, but the class shown by it really goes above and beyond in my eyes. God willing we get through this almighty fankle, they should be top of the list for reimbursement.

It will always be remembered that Dunfermline were supportive and Dundee Utd were the scum we know them to be.

(tu)

Came in to post exactly this. New found respect for Yorkston and the Pars.

Dundee Hibs just sink lower and lower.