Latest on Whyte, so they say.

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for explaining (tu)

I don't even know what to think on this, what i will ask is how do you know it will be sold to AJ etc?

Ive got too many questions here i don't even know if this is good or not, heads in bits.

It was posted elsewhere and was lifted Bluebells. I dont necessarily believe the bit about PM/AJ - but the rest seems to fit with what we are seeing transpiring before us.

I think we better get down the sports shop CM....I have a feeling that most of that is not far from the truth.

Especially the registraion of the new company Rangers 2012

I can't find Rangers 2012 listed on Companies House D'Art but there is a Rangers Football Club Limited on the proposed names list dated 14/02/2012.

http://wck2.companie...29355462#result

I reckon Whyte must have decided at the very start there was no way he was ever going to pay the robber barons tax bill, although he may have led el minty to believe the opposite.

So, he did all that on his own; making false promises etc? I wonder, was Alistair Johnston told something to tide him over? Things will come later; but so many questions should be coming to the surface eventually.

I can't find Rangers 2012 listed on Companies House D'Art but there is a Rangers Football Club Limited on the proposed names list dated 14/02/2012.

http://wck2.companie...29355462#result

I wouldnt even know where to look either bud. But like all things with this guy (CW)...I would imagine its well hidden away if it exists.

Of course the guy who posted this may be wrong.

But I doubt it.

No agreement reached with creditors.

Whyte liquidates RFC.

Whyte registers RFC 2012 (already done in August apparantley)

RFC 2012 re-apply and gain entry to SPL after vote (just) because the Sky TV deal is dependent on 4 Rangers v Celtic games a season. Whyte therefore has SPL and the other clubs over a barell.

Debt free RFC 2012, with Whyte owning assets is then sold to a consortium of Dave King, Paul Murray and Alistair Johnston for £20 million+ Whytes costs. Dave King was mysteriously removed from the board last week, this leaves him with no connection to anything that has happened this week.

Wavetower/RFC Group will be liquidated owing money to Ticketus and probably several other creditors.

The new board of RFC will settle football debts as a goodwill gesture.

If a new name is required can we not be Glasgow Rangers since we have never actually officially been called that.

The Government need to take issue with HMRC here, they arent acting in anyones best interests

Is it better to not receive the money at all, than to receive the full amount over time?

They weren't being paid for this year, why would they think that next year's pledges would be kept? It's yet another smokescreen and an attempt to stoke the big, bad taxman fire prior to the end.