Latest on Whyte, so they say.

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope its not to ba a Valentine day Massacre.

On the more serious side - if thats the case perhaps not as pre-planned as I had thought. Or all eventualities being covered ??

Im giving up trying to figure all this shit out.

....or someone taking a punt and hoping to sell the name on?

Why do you have no doubts D'Art?

You know he has spouted utter pish in the past, not least when talking about Andrew Ellis.

No it wasnt scgers CM - hes advising people to abandon Whyte and back PM.

It was someone who I have met a number of times and is most certainly sound. It was only his opinion.

What scenario do you see unfolding, DB?

CVA makes the most sense for all parties.

The way Whyte has set it up, we go under he takes all the money and would then put that into a new company and they get fuck all.

If a CVA fails to work then we would go down the Pheonix route.

I expect us to leave Administration withing the month tho.

The way Whyte has set it up, we go under he takes all the money and would then put that into a new company and they get fuck all.

A month? Don't think so.

The taxman will have little to gain from a CVA prior to the EBT verdict, and maybe even afterwards, given the way Whyte has fucked them about.

My udnerstanding from the original post was that it had already been done as far back as August last year.

Can't recall the derivation but was it not a tim who registered a Rangers based name trying to either block us using that name or for monetary gain?

Costs next to nothing to register with companies house.

The taxman will have little to gain from a CVA prior to the EBT verdict, and maybe even afterwards, given the way Whyte has fucked them about.

Thank heavens they dont control the timescale for the tribunal decision. If Whyte was to remain at the helm can you imagine how they would go after us ?

Can't recall the derivation but was it not a tim who registered a Rangers based name trying to either block us using that name or for monetary gain?

Costs next to nothing to register with companies house.

I doubt it. It's about £40 if I remember correctly, meaning a whole weeks dole money for a tim.

Thats were I have my doubts.

HMRC are not to be fucked with and Whyte has took a gamble but there could be less to gain from not doing it.

They may recoup 20million(just a random figure)from doing a CVA but with the way Whyte has fucked them why do it? its not a massive amount to them and they may just not take a CVA regardless because of the treatment they have recieved.

Thats were I have my doubts.

HMRC are not to be fucked with and Whyte has took a gamble but there could be less to gain from not doing it.

They may recoup 20million(just a random figure)from doing a CVA but with the way Whyte has fucked them why do it? its not a massive amount to them and they may just not take a CVA regardless because of the treatment they have recieved.

Fuck sake, they are supposed to be professional and impartial. And why would they punish hundreds of thousands of innocent bystanders because of a pathetic fucking grudge? They should be sacked, every one of them.

Thank heavens they dont control the timescale for the tribunal decision. If Whyte was to remain at the helm can you imagine how they would go after us ?

Aye, and he would be as well to cash in all his chips and retire as every one of his interests will be targetted.