Latest on Whyte, so they say.

StudsLonniegan

The defence of whyte in here is madness!

Can we not just look at the facts here? 40 million quid has came into the club so were the fuck has it gone? Its ok to admit we misjudged him, he has played a fuckin blinder!

We backed him as yae would but lads please open your eyes before we don't have a club to diuscuss! I was a staunch supporter of his but I got it horribly wrong! Come on tae fuck lads

he's used it to buy the club and to pay the bills he's had to up to now.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good points, ED

The revenue will through in all sorts of penalties to force a settlement and they will submit claims to the courts syaing they are owed this and not mention any offers made or what discussions are ongoing.

This is a scare tactic and to try and get the other side into the courts.

We pose the question............£1billion Vodaphone bill HMRC what happened there.....the millions of tax payers who pay too much tax and wait for ever to get settlements.

That is only two examples.

I don't see how you can take that from the article posted.

The big thing lately has been him taking 9million of employees tax and keeping it, then supposedly done a runner to Monaco. Now it turns out it was only 4.3million in tax and the rest was a 4.7million tax bill and HMRC were offered the tax owed to them. They wanted the full 9million but we are disputing the tax bill. It also turns out he was in London in a meeting with our Administrators and not in Monaco.

Its actually gave me more confidence in him and made me believe the media even less.

Guess who was briefing the mhedia on this? I'll give you a clue: P___ M_____.

against them for what? they paid all tax that was due and didn't steal any cash.

any investigation will start and stop with whyte.

they also all spoke out against this.

mind you if it can be proven d muir hatched this plan he might be worried.

really? You ACTUALLY said that?

So, this "£49million TAX case, has been instigated and created under Whytes watch?

There wasnt £2.8 million in taxes unpaid at the point of sale?

Just asking :sherlock:

Guess who was briefing the mhedia on this? I'll give you a clue: P___ M_____.

I love how he has given his "new option" a dashing name, of course, not his idea, he copied it, but, I also love how everyone is getting behind it, yet, they dont seem to realise just what it is

his "plan" originally wasnt to put in £25 million, it was to do a shares/rights issue which would raise that figure. How did the last one turn out?

His "new" plan, is to do a shares/rights issue which would raise that figure. :rolleyes:

So, HE has no money, or at least, none he is willing to put in, but, he wants the prestige associated with our great club.

I love how he has given his "new option" a dashing name, of course, not his idea, he copied it, but, I also love how everyone is getting behind it, yet, they dont seem to realise just what it is

his "plan" originally wasnt to put in £25 million, it was to do a shares/rights issue which would raise that figure. How did the last one turn out?

His "new" plan, is to do a shares/rights issue which would raise that figure. :rolleyes:

So, HE has no money, or at least, none he is willing to put in, but, he wants the prestige associated with our great club.

naw it canny be ! its that rat whyte thats got nah money and is using our money ! :rolleyes:

Do you mean the route of losing the whole club. Losing History etc and rising as a new club?

Im confused by all this.

All I see is 140 years of history down the drain etc then there are people saying that its just the company and the history would still be there.

Anybody?

"Yesterday both Sky Sports and BBC broadcast that 40-year-old venture capitalist Whyte had fled the scene of Gers' demise and bolted for his home in Monaco.

In truth, he was in London for crisis talks with administrators Duff & Phelps as he bids to find some way of giving the fans at least European football to cling to next season."

So, two huge media outlets are able to actually think someone so high profile atm is in a different country than he actually is, then they assume the reason for it.

Why oh why are people still buying news papers or going on these sites? More proof that journalism nowadays is merely guesswork.

whyte promised to pay that 2.8 milliion

But that wasnt the point, you stated clearly the previous owner/board paid ALL bills, and, ALL taxes. So, there wouldnt be an outstanding bill.

Sorry, you were wrong ;)

He did, that is correct, however, he didnt agree to £4,7mil as is being bandied about.

"Yesterday both Sky Sports and BBC broadcast that 40-year-old venture capitalist Whyte had fled the scene of Gers' demise and bolted for his home in Monaco.

In truth, he was in London for crisis talks with administrators Duff & Phelps as he bids to find some way of giving the fans at least European football to cling to next season."

So, two huge media outlets are able to actually think someone so high profile atm is in a different country than he actually is, then they assume the reason for it.

Why oh why are people still buying news papers or going on these sites? More proof that journalism nowadays is merely guesswork.

(tu)

And all the pish in the paper too, that he collected 9million from our employees and didnt pay. When in truth 4.7million of that was a small tax bill which we are challenging and the actual tax we took from our employees(4.3million)was offered to HMRC and they refused.

My only worry in this is that we cease to exist as a club, I have heard the pheonix club route and I would be happy with that but I do not want to just go away as a club. It would kill me.

Drama and intrigue, believe nothing you hear or read until it has been verified by the proper authorities.

Am I surprised we are in administration, not in the slightest, does it hurt, yes.

I will live on and believe our club will as well, still have a hunch this is being orchestrated tonsuit a third parties agenda.

Drama and intrigue, believe nothing you hear or read until it has been verified by the proper authorities.

Am I surprised we are in administration, not in the slightest, does it hurt, yes.

I will live on and believe our club will as well, still have a hunch this is being orchestrated tonsuit a third parties agenda.

Another thing that doesn't make any sense is why Whyte would make a statement to the punters, he must've known or been advised about the likely reaction.

Bear in mind Teflon Dave always went to ground when times were hard and was never to be heard from.

If Whyte was "stealing" monies and all the other stuff people have been accusing him of, why would he bother going out front and making a statement at all? He could easily just release it on the website.

No it wasnt scgers CM - hes advising people to abandon Whyte and back PM.

It was someone who I have met a number of times and is most certainly sound. It was only his opinion.

Was the poster Madrid51 by any chance?

If not, who (if you don't mind me asking)?

Which side reported that Whyte had fled to Monaco when that was untrue? I'll give you a clue: P___ M_____.

I'll post this in here again, might get an answer.

Perhaps is now the time for VB's to disclose that which they said could not be disclosed if they are willing to do so, if not why not apart from saying it would not be disclosed.

"As many will understand with such meetings there are issues we cannot and will not disclose in to the public domain out of respect to the Chairman and the future well-being of Rangers FC".

But that wasnt the point, you stated clearly the previous owner/board paid ALL bills, and, ALL taxes. So, there wouldnt be an outstanding bill.

Sorry, you were wrong ;)

He did, that is correct, however, he didnt agree to £4,7mil as is being bandied about.

the paid all bills that were due.