Kickback Hearts fans.

minnbear

Which is, as bitter as it may sound, something that I'd be very happy about.

If we were, God forbid, to get fucked out of the league I'd be quite happy to sit back and watch Scottish football die just to get it up every other cunt that's laughing at us right now.

Paybacks a bitch.

(tu)

Im with you on that mate, too many fans of other teams are too naive to see how devastating no OF games in the spl would mean to the league as a whole, be that the actual football on offer or the tv deal.

They can all take a flyin fuck to themselves if things get really bad for us ( I cant even say the word it makes me cringe :anguish: )

Not saying they're a problem in the least Casey, merely pointing out that it's the the thought that counts, and hopefully someday we can return the gesture.

Maybe it's just me, but I more expected that from the taigs and not these arseholes. (tu)

If it's an open forum, a good few will be taigs, I expect. Fuck them all.

(tu)

Im with you on that mate, too many fans of other teams are too naive to see how devastating no OF games in the spl would mean to the league as a whole, be that the actual football on offer or the tv deal.

They can all take a flyin fuck to themselves if things get really bad for us ( I cant even say the word it makes me cringe :anguish: )

Not going to happen mate, keep the faith.

The Rangers are going nowhere except back to their rightful place as the top team in Scotland. (tu)

Do no other clubs realise that the old firm, collectively are central to any broadcast deals with Sky and ESPN?!

The spl can't afford us to be "kicked out".

No Rangers in SPL= Goodnight Scottish Football.

You know what i don't think most of the scum and other fans care about the good of Scottish football at all they want is to put the boot in at any cost even if it means damaging the clubs they claim to support.

All it would take to block Rangers from being voted back into the spl is 2 clubs, the beast end mob won't vote us back as they're fan base would boycott games if they did and take your pick between Aberdeen, Dundee utd or someone else blocking us.

Think it may be time for Rangers to start looking towards the English league in some form either strating at the bottom and working our way up or buying one of the smaller English league clubs and transfering the name or whatever.

The coonts in Scotland want us playing in Div 3 and don't care frankly about the financial problems that would bring to the spl.

The chance to get away from the pro-celtic scum media and getting into the Epl in a decade or so should be looked at if it comes to the worst.

If it was left to the fans of the other clubs, of course they wouldn't let us back in but the decision will be made by people trying to keep their own clubs afloat. We've also got a fair few games left this season to play, so they'd have major strife with the broadcasters if those didn't get played and next years TV deal would be null and void

If it was left to the fans of the other clubs, of course they wouldn't let us back in but the decision will be made by people trying to keep their own clubs afloat. We've also got a fair few games left this season to play, so they'd have major strife with the broadcasters if those didn't get played and next years TV deal would be null and void

From a C*ltic point of view a lot of they're fans have already said they will walk away from them and not go to games if they vote us back in they could lose 25,000 hate filled fans overnight. And frankly everyone at that club from top to bottom would be against us coming back into the spl that would already be about 50% of the votes needed to stop it.

Also no doubt Liewell and co have been putting presure on others to vote against us should it come to it, No doubt they've made threats of not taking tickets for away games etc. Also think the wee diddy teams with their delusions may think they could qualify for the champions league if we were out.

I really think we only have 2 options get the mess sorted out and come out of admin or go to England if the worst happens.

From a C*ltic point of view a lot of they're fans have already said they will walk away from them and not go to games if they vote us back in they could lose 25,000 hate filled fans overnight. And frankly everyone at that club from top to bottom would be against us coming back into the spl that would already be about 50% of the votes needed to stop it.

Also no doubt Liewell and co have been putting presure on others to vote against us should it come to it, No doubt they've made threats of not taking tickets for away games etc. Also think the wee diddy teams with their delusions may think they could qualify for the champions league if we were out.

I really think we only have 2 options get the mess sorted out and come out of admin or go to England if the worst happens.

Gonna be hard for them considering the co-efficient will end up so low the clubs will be starting in the first qualifying round with San Marinese and only one team at that. Like I said on another thread, no Rangers doesnt just mean no sky tv money - certainly a lot less if anything at all - no sky coverage means less sponsor income for clubs and tournaments because the whole profile of the game is lowered. Sure they might get a smaller deal with BBC or STV but with sky we have UK and worldwide coverage of the game, more awareness outside the country of the game and so its a bigger attractions for sponsors, and even now look how hard it is for the cup and league to get sponsors. And I'm not biased, it's just pure common sense and the same scenario would apply if it were the mhankys in this position. Scottish football could afford to lose Hearts or Hibs or Dundee United, they simply cant afford to lose either of the OF and whether the morons that support those teams like it or not, that is a cold hard fact of life.