No audited accounts by 31st march

The administartor has apparently told this to a fans group, who i presume are the trust.

As everyone likely knows that means we would have no european football next season. Not the greatest of concerns but hey ho....

Any of the accountants know why this is unable to happen considering the tax case will be settled in the next couple of weeks ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alasdair Lamont @BBCAlLamont Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Administrator told Rangers fans group audited accounts are unlikely to be filed. That would almost certainly

...licence to play in Europe next season, missing out on extremely important revenue stream.

Administrator also said liquidation was an extremely remote possibility. Sure he'll be questioned about that at news conf at 1530

Some of the questions answered today via our Administrator to some fan groups. More to come at 15:30

no accounts or agm can happen while in admin.(dont know the ins and outs)

if we come out of admin by the 31st i think we will be granted a licence, probably on certain conditions.

I believe this is correct, there are conditional licence agreements too

We need to learn to live without the european money. It should only ever be a bonus.

Would have been a nice financial bonus at a time like this to get half a dozen more home games and a wad of cash off UEFA right enough

European involvement isn't all about bringing in a few bob.

no accounts or agm can happen while in admin.(dont know the ins and outs)

if we come out of admin by the 31st i think we will be granted a licence, probably on certain conditions.

Will be interesting to hear if they will be published if we come out of admin.....i have a feeling they won't and that is what the administrators are saying.

Will be interesting to hear if they will be published if we come out of admin.....i have a feeling they won't and that is what the administrators are saying.

i think cause we have went in too admin this yrs no longer matter as everything will be different due to the cva.

there will be no accounts due until next year.

think going into admin makes the current/previous accounts invalid in some way.

im not 100% on this but i heard it mentioned some where

i think cause we have went in too admin this yrs no longer matter as everything will be different due to the cva.

there will be no accounts due until next year.

think going into admin makes the current/previous accounts invalid in some way.

im not 100% on this but i heard it mentioned some where

Hmm...if true...that sounds very convenient.... :anguish:

I'll wait for conformation

But cw promised the vb that they were about to be published then conviently within a week were in admin, but hey its all for the benefit of the rangers

The club is going down faster than an alter boy on a priest, sooner fans wake up and smell the bullshit that's being served up by whyte the better

If we come out of Administration successfully, of course there will be accounts published. <cr> We will still be the same limited company with the same CH filing requirements.

If we come out of Administration successfully, of course there will be accounts published. <cr> We will still be the same limited company with the same CH filing requirements.

So the administrators are now saying it's unlikely that we will be out of admin by the 31st march, they have qucikly changed there view on that.... <cr>

Hmm...if true...that sounds very convenient.... :anguish:

I'll wait for conformation

my thoughts exactly m8, we will never get to know where all this seasons income-

35mil clubs income

6mill jela

20mill ticket us

=61million

our outgoings are 45mil per season however he never paid the 9mil tax so outgoings should only be 36million.

by my rough calcullations there is 25mill unaccounted for. i would like to know where said 25mil is.