No audited accounts by 31st march

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

European involvement isn't all about bringing in a few bob.

Of course. But I think getting a run in Europe next season is the least of our worries right now.

The champions league is out of the question anyway unless we win the league (As 2nd gets 3 qualifying rounds against non-champions of the bigger leagues).

If we come out of Administration successfully, of course there will be accounts published. <cr> We will still be the same limited company with the same CH filing requirements.

However, the thread title suggests that this won't be done by 31st March.

Like all others I don't know the authenticity of the OP, but the threat of no European participation next year is surely a concern ??

If anybody is going to reveal the truth, it is the administrators.

I have the feeling the real truth that Whyte has been keeping from us is not in the slightest near pleasant. It's starting to look more and more likely that we will end up liquidated :(

I hope more than anything i'm wrong :(

The administartor has apparently told this to a fans group, who i presume are the trust.

As everyone likely knows that means we would have no european football next season. Not the greatest of concerns but hey ho....

Any of the accountants know why this is unable to happen considering the tax case will be settled in the next couple of weeks ?

because there's no point as we will be in liquidation.

Alasdair Lamont @BBCAlLamont Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Administrator told Rangers fans group audited accounts are unlikely to be filed. That would almost certainly mean the club doesn't get licence to play in Europe next season, missing out on extremely important revenue stream.

correct but we shouldn`t sell our soul for it.

the question has to be why is there so called diddy teams managing to get through with a tiny amount of our budget ?

I agree that european football is massive to us and nothing to do with money. Prob my fav games of the season.

champions league nights :drool: you just can`t beat it.

Too true casey :beer1: It's about getting pished....spreading the Rangers legend.....getting pished.....getting arrested for fuck all...getting pished.....being a bear....getting pished etc! (tu)