AJ reported to have reported Whyte for criminal fraud

Boab

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a previous thread that was closed down (not because of me)

I posted this

I am embarrassed that the HMRC have dragged their heels for years causing uncertainty for our club, the EBT case is not as cut and dried as portrayed.

I am embarrassed that the Lloyds Banking Group & SDM done a runner, due diligence my arse.

I am embarrassed that Whyte will probably be the only chairman missing in the The Blue Room mural, for obvious reasons, but this may change if the smoke clears and mirrors are broken.

I am embarrassed that a religious minority can stir up so much crap about persecution, when they have a millennium of proven abuse (including child abuse) associated with them.

I am embarrassed that when I am at Ibrox on Saturday with my son, those responsible will not be in attendance.

However, I will never be embarrassed about who I am and Glasgow Rangers runs through my blood.

If he is proven to commiting fraud and stealing our money, will some of the debt (his doing) be transferred to him rather than RFC?

Also I've been told directly from an impeccable source that g4s have not been paid for their services since may-ish. The person is high up in g4s (director) and is a bear/ST holder. Whyte is a disgrace, an utter disgrace. I want him out, and I want him out now

Oops, double post

If he is proven to commiting fraud and stealing our money, will some of the debt (his doing) be transferred to him rather than RFC?

Also I've been told directly from an impeccable source that g4s have not been paid for their services since may-ish. The person is high up in g4s (director) and is a bear/ST holder. Whyte is a disgrace, an utter disgrace. I want him out, and I want him out now

Oops, double post

Source alert.

Something I just read on Facebook from Strathclyde Police

Strathclyde Police

Strathclyde Police can confirm that we have been passed information regarding the ongoing situation at Rangers Football Club. This is currently being examined and it would be inappropriate to comment further.

https://www.facebook.com/StrathclydePolice

How has he tried to save the club?

Put money somewhere safe.

Put us into administration (or con the authorities into doing it).

Reach a sustainable settlement with the Creditors (of which he himself is the main one).

Theres nothing left for HMRC.

Rangers FC are now debt free.

Investors move in with big bucks (Craig Whyte being one of them putting back the money he put away for safe keeping).

Dave King invests tae help Craig Whyte out.

SDM MAY make a return as well as the knight in shining armour.

We carry on as normal in the SPL and Europe, albeit with a reduced squad.

Thats basically it mate. The only downside being it gets written into our history. A small(ish) price to pay for survival. Many people losing their jobs is another unfortunate downside which can't be avoided.

Oh aye, and we pip the bheasts by a point tae win 4 in a row.

Reach a sustainable settlement with the Creditors (of which he himself is the main one).

Investors move in with big bucks (Craig Whyte being one of them putting back the money he put away for safe keeping).

Thats basically it mate. The only downside being it gets written into our history. A small(ish) price to pay for survival. Many people losing their jobs is another unfortunate downside which can't be avoided.

I like that last bit a lot.

If u r right mate I will buy you a pint in the Stadium Bar first home game next season (tu)

It will all come out about what he has done and to think he will be regarded as a cult hero is unreal

We are in the shit coz he couldnt run us, never invested and magically made money disappear

Not out of brains, out of total fucking stupidity

If u r right mate I will buy you a pint in the Stadium Bar first home game next season (tu)

It will all come out about what he has done and to think he will be regarded as a cult hero is unreal

We are in the shit coz he couldnt run us, never invested and magically made money disappear

Not out of brains, out of total fucking stupidity

See thats the problem I have Dado....have you stopped to consider the facts ?

There is a lot of information we do not know. We will in due course.

One thing I do know - whatever he is Craig Whyte is not stupid.