AJ reported to have reported Whyte for criminal fraud

Boab

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ didnt get paid a penny for being on the board to be fair, did get the travelling expenses covered though.

I thought I was being fair than most defending him. This would only prove my point more.

I guess if I was more direct and said it's an absolute joke that AJ gets it on the neck even after being vindicated. Then I would only have to respond to the dafties.

(tu)

He's not in control anymore. Do u understand what's happened since Monday?

Whyte has no say now. None, fuck all, hee haw. I for one am delighted at that thought

What are you saying we aren't going to come out of Admin .If we come out .He still owns the Club YESSSS?

He moves in then ,and Presto we get a new Guy .Then see you later Craigy Boy.

Oh believe me I am listening on every word with this situation.I am no expert but I am kinda hanging on a whim with this ,and if he saves the Club then what?

Keep up .

Ok I'll bite, £50 to Erskine that RFCG Ltd do not "waive" any debt.

Are you really that shallow that you'll try and wriggle out of donating to a charity serving disabled ex-servicemen ?

When I saw the original thread re-bumped, and even looking at that post, I couldn't see how you thought the bet was won yet.

The BBC ,The Record ,Phil two names ,Spiers, Radio Snyde ,Lewell ,Traynor and Cronies the lot of you .

Your Hatred for all things Rangers shines through .Utter Trash. I heard you all today at the Press Announcement calling for Criminal Investigations.

And are being shown for what you all are.

Today's Headlines will be tomorrows Fish and Chips Wrappers .Gutter Press.

I want AJ no where near our club again.

He is for ever in the paper slating this and that and passing info on to whoever he can. as said why didnt he do anything when he was at the club, that was the time he could have made the changes and invested the £25m him and his other soon to be kicked off the board pals found under a mattress.

I will wait and see what happens, but i believe Craig whyte has done what would always happened to the club without someone pissing alot of money into the club, he will either get it right and we will be grateful or he will do a runner with the money.

All AJ needs to do is advise what his plan of action would of been, invest £25m, not pay off the banks. so once that £25m was done what then?