Can't Afford To Go To The Kille Game?

bluepeter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any members reading this thread who maybe cant afford to make the game but dont want to admit it on the open forum but would like to take this offer up should pm Bluepeter and ask about taking it up.

If not post your reasons why you should go in this thread and we can nominate you untill we are left with 2 and BP can decide who to pay for, no doubt he will want some sex in return, he always does :craphead:

Great gesture BP

Message system is Donald Ducked!!!

Dont want to steal your thunder !!! l will pay for the runners up :wink:

WATP :uk:

It's been bugging me since all this news broke that I can't make the game on Saturday, I'm offshore so it's simply not possible. I want to offer support and help fill Ibrox, but I can't be there myself.

On VanguardBears tonight, I read a post from someone who has offered to sponsor someone's ticket, it made me realise that it's the ideal solution. I'd be helping fill Ibrox which I can't do personally, and someone who can't afford to go to games will get a ticket. It needs to be someone who can't afford to go normally, also it needs to be someone who is known to someone on here as I'll be PayPal-ing the money into their account.

Anyone who knows me (I don't necessarily mean personally, so long as you're 'known' on here) and knows someone who deserves it, let me know and I'll PayPal the money tomorrow.

:praise:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You up for it?

:lol:

What kinda fucking chat up line is that. Cunts used to have patter on here. Like that time bkay couldnae get his hole in a barrel of fannies cause he worked in the cloakroom and was pulling out all the stops.

Short answer though...aye.