Can't Afford To Go To The Kille Game?

bluepeter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We quite simply have the best fans in the world! I think you would struggle to see this anywhere else, being a poor student all the money I get needs to go towards rent and food, would be great if anyone is still offering tickets, I would appreciate it with all my heart.

This really is a wonderful gesture, and something that - as a student - would make all the difference to me. I'll be at Ibrox tomorrow, even if I have to spend a month's student loan on the expenses, but this generosity would actually allow me to see my beloved club and have a few decent meals in February. Our fans are exceptional.

That's as good a case as any - mibbes BP will sort you out.

Good luck - and a hearty thanks to BP once again.

That's as good a case as any - mibbes BP will sort you out.

Good luck - and a hearty thanks to BP once again.

Cheers, mate. It really is a hell of a move on his part, and all those who have offered to sponsor. It's not players, or chairmen, or even Ibrox that makes Rangers - it's fans like these guys.

:21:

Cheers, mate. It really is a hell of a move on his part, and all those who have offered to sponsor. It's not players, or chairmen, or even Ibrox that makes Rangers - it's fans like these guys.

:21:

Don't thank me - get a private message away to BP asap and get yourself along to Ibrox as best you can :D

PLease take up this fabulous, fabulous offer troops. Working nightshift on Saturday night or I'd have flung a pm out there already.

Amazing idea from VB and kudos for BP to do the same. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

This really is a wonderful gesture, and something that - as a student - would make all the difference to me. I'll be at Ibrox tomorrow, even if I have to spend a month's student loan on the expenses, but this generosity would actually allow me to see my beloved club and have a few decent meals in February. Our fans are exceptional.

I'm trying to sort the logistics now, but you'll be at Ibrox tomorrow as well. Enjoy the game :21:

Can anyone let me know DIRECT ways of spending money at money at Ibrox tomorrow?

I don't want to spend anything that doesnt go straight to Rangers ie Azure JJB etc etc

Few dozen tickets for the half time draw? Might even win a £££ prize or a meal in the Argyle House restaurant into the bargain ;) (food actually used to be pretty good - no been in years!) :D

J

You've got mail guys. Two tickets bought, but they are fast running out. As I was viewing the seat selections the tickets were disappearing. A sellout tomorrow, fantastic stuff! :21:

Thanks again to all the bears and bearettes who've offered to fund tickets, it really demonstrates the generosity of the Rangers support :clap: