Scotland on Sunday puts the boot in! (On Scotsman.Com)

54andcounting

Killie fans were the only ones singing hullo hullo .... ?

But , don't let me get in the way of a good story.

Was plenty singing it in the Govan Front. They sing plenty of their rebel IRA pish and make use of the word "F*nian" in their own songs so why should be condemned for singing a song that isn't really offensive at all unless your an utter pansy. The media have been having a dig at us all season so I for one don't give a f*ck what they think. NO SURRENDER! :21:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get this to fuck, do they send reporters to sit backs-to-the-action with the purpose of documenting what is sung.

without the term Feni*n being heard, they have nothing to print. Yet we hear nothing of the conisstant secterian chants of h*ns and songs of praise to terrorism that goes on every week from the scum. When are we gonna stand up for ourselves?

We didnt sing the billy boys

Suppose we should have since we are getting blamed for it

pretty sure i heard it from a small section from copland i think.

They whole stadium errupted with whos the feni*n in the black, and sang super rangers, so in a sense, sort of defeats the purpose of not singing tbb.

Start writing about them when they sing about H***, ignorant bastards the lot of them. Don't even hide the fact they're completely biased.

Look what just happened in Egypt and these people still have the brass-neck to write about a few songs as if people are truly offended

Wankers the lot of them who don't deserve the time of day, simple as that, we're giving them the publicity they want but do not deserve

im not condoning the word f****n or anti-catholic songs - in fact i hate it. BUT i firmly believe those who choose to sing them have no ill-intentions and right now, as a rangers supporter, i couldnt give a flying fuck what the media say.

We didnt sing the billy boys

Suppose we should have since we are getting blamed for it

I was in the main stand and TBB got an airing a few times from a section near me, also heard it outside during the march, but surely the SFA couldn't punish is for singing outside the ground :rolleyes:

Z

Tom is one of them aswell.

To be fair. Tom from Limerick is probably as decent a journalist as you could get. I would rather he did his stories than some of the so called Scottish press that get total satisfaction hammering us from any angle. Andrew Smith who did the Scotsman article mentioning the singing........ He was the ex-Septic view editor so you can forget impartiality there!