Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

At no level could it be considerd a "huge deal" mate, but I agree Its a part of our history. Just another stick to hit Whyte with and deflect the blame from Murray even further, thats more in line with what I'm thinking.

John Greig told me to "fuck off" when I asked for his autograph in 1976 (I was 7 years old) so I'll not be giving his opinion any credence. As for the previous board, well, "bunch of cunts" sums them up in my view.

Still waiting for the admin chappies to tip us the nod before I condemn anyone other than David the thief.

Murray told us he would only sell to someone who has Rangers best interest at heart. That tell you all you want to know about him. Apart from that he wanted out because if we lost the big Tax case, it would have nothing to do with MIH. Murray is up to his neck in this and will be found out.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean

I don't know I just think it's a bit strange for something that was a gift and dated back to the 30's should get sold off without anyone noticing (Until now).

How many of us even knew about these Arsenal shares before the events of this morning? I mean how many other things like this has our club received in the past which may have value and may have been sold on?

If this is not true the Record should be sued, and you wonder who is leaking the info to Traynor.

Are you really still backing whyte?

Its whyte that's been proved the liar, everything the record has said about whyte has come true..

Not every press man has an agenda with us

I don't know I just think it's a bit strange for something that was a gift and dated back to the 30's should get sold off without anyone noticing (Until now).

How many of us even knew about these Arsenal shares before the events of this morning? I mean how many other things like this has our club received in the past which may have value and may have been sold on?

I kind of picked this out in a post at the start of this thread.

I personally knew nothing about the shares before this story but with the way Whyte appears to be working he seems to have picked these out as being obscure enough, and possibly forgotten enough, for him to be able to get away with it without anyone batting an eyelid.

He owns the club so owns the shares legally.......he removed anyone who could keep an eye on him and never had a board meeting.

I feel we are going to find out more bad news in the next few days :anguish:

All joking aside surely a bit of history like these shares should have had some sort of protection attached to them?

They did. But, it required an understanding of the importance of our history over and above a monetary value.

The persons charged with protecting our history appear not to have understood this at all.

Frankly I'm astonished at how many people don't seem to have known about the Arsenal shares. I thought every Rangers fan knew of them, the Loving Cup and the St Etienne bike. They're just part of what make us what we are.

I believe it's true, and that's not from the Record :disappointment:

I've tried my best to hope he's been doing the right thing, that we were going through a necessary hard time because of the mess we were in. I've been quiet on Whyte for a long time now, hoping (more and more forlornly) that he's played some sort of blinder and done the right thing. I can still see scenarios where administration is a necessary evil.

I can't see any situation where selling part of our history for £200k is the right thing to do though. Disgusted.

Mate, your spot on. My feelings too

The shares used to be mentioned in an Ibrox tour

My uncle managed to get him and my dad tickets to the tour years ago and my old man was so sure kids weren't allowed on it at the time :mad: I think the fucker just wanted freedom for a pint afterwards :lol: The pictures he took of the trophy room still makes me mad :lol:

I know now obviously isn't the best time to be looking into this but is the Ibrox tour still available today?

My uncle managed to get him and my dad tickets to the tour years ago and my old man was so sure kids weren't allowed on it at the time :mad: I think the fucker just wanted freedom for a pint afterwards :lol: The pictures he took of the trophy room still makes me mad :lol:

I know now obviously isn't the best time to be looking into this but is the Ibrox tour still available today?

Not sure mate

Frankly I'm astonished at how many people don't seem to have known about the Arsenal shares. I thought every Rangers fan knew of them, the Loving Cup and the St Etienne bike. They're just part of what make us what we are.

We'd better check the bike is still there....he may be making his escape on it! :D

Every time i think of what this scumbag has done to our club im litteraly sick in my mouth.

How he's getting away with what he's done is beyond me.

You're not though are you.

I detest when people use the word literally wrong (tu)