Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a contact number for that bald bloke of cowboy builders?!

He always seems to track the cowboys down and get answers! Whyte would have nowhere to hide

The thick twats on snyde slug delachunt and alki said he had fled to costa rica last night, they shouldn't believe everything they read on ££ or in in the daily fail. :sherlock:

The thick twats on snyde slug delachunt and alki said he had fled to costa rica last night, they shouldn't believe everything they read on ££ or in in the daily fail. :sherlock:

One has to wonder why the slugs wife puts up with his alleged affairs? Think he may have started the alleged affair rumours , I mean have you seen the nick of the cunt.

There will be more to come on this issue shortly. Pesky FACTS may well upset some people.

Oh ffs, if you know something spill.

Regardless of whether he sold these shares or not, he has been found out, he's a fucking shyster, who has invested the grand sum of £1 into the club, whilst moving money around seemingly endless bank accounts.

Why do you think everyone is so upset about this? Your history makes you who you are and it's not for shady little individuals to come along and sell :dry:

Aye, but whether or not these shares have been sold (and lets find out who this Red White & Blue mob are first before making a judgement), the link between the clubs is still there in the history books,same as it ever was, its not as if anyone has come along and re-written anything. Our history is important, in as much as the youngsters should be taught about it, but the future is more important. Much more important right now.

People are very uptight right now, and understandably so, but it makes us all that wee bit more prone to losing perspective, as we all get outraged at whatever spin we are thrown.

Again, I apologise if anyone held these Arsenal shares close to their heart. No disrespect intended. Just cant see the big deal myself.

Aye, but whether or not these shares have been sold (and lets find out who this Red White & Blue mob are first before making a judgement), the link between the clubs is still there in the history books,same as it ever was, its not as if anyone has come along and re-written anything. Our history is important, in as much as the youngsters should be taught about it, but the future is more important. Much more important right now.

People are very uptight right now, and understandably so, but it makes us all that wee bit more prone to losing perspective, as we all get outraged at whatever spin we are thrown.

Again, I apologise if anyone held these Arsenal shares close to their heart. No disrespect intended. Just cant see the big deal myself.

It's the principle more than anything, it's the idea that nothing is sacred with Whyte. It's where the money is alleged to have been put.

We helped Arsenal out, they then gifted us some shares, both are brilliant gestures, then this cnut comes in and decides to flog them for relative peanuts (£49 million £75 million etc etc) and puts the cash in a company that has been fleecing people. It's grubby, dishonest, ahh I'm out of words.

The Arsenal shares are a big deal. If indeed he has sold them, then they are of limited monetary value (circa £200,000) which in the grand scheme of things isn't very much. However, they hold a far larger sentimental value, and provide a link between the past and present. Ask yourself why someone would actually do this to the club, as they stand to gain nothing but criticism and hatred from the fans for the sake of £200,000. It becomes increasingly impossible to reconcile Whyte's, "I'm doing the best for Rangers" statements with his actions. If the shares were worth a decent amount of money I would still be unsure about selling them, but I could at least see the financial sense in doing so. These actions appear nothing but malicious and frankly stupid.

Why are people saying Red White & Blue?

Is it not Red & White, which is Usmanov? <cr>

Yes, it's Red and White, which is Alisher Usmanov. A better gambit might've been to seek to persuade Usmanov to abandon his interest in Arsenal (Kroenke owns circa 66% of the Gunners, so it's not as if Usmanov is ever going to gain control) and get involved at Ibrox.

The Arsenal shares are a big deal. If indeed he has sold them, then they are of limited monetary value (circa £200,000) which in the grand scheme of things isn't very much. However, they hold a far larger sentimental value, and provide a link between the past and present. Ask yourself why someone would actually do this to the club, as they stand to gain nothing but criticism and hatred from the fans for the sake of £200,000. It becomes increasingly impossible to reconcile Whyte's, "I'm doing the best for Rangers" statements with his actions. If the shares were worth a decent amount of money I would still be unsure about selling them, but I could at least see the financial sense in doing so. These actions appear nothing but malicious and frankly stupid.

Well said.

Found the Info myself.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/arsenal/45523/usmanov-ups-stake-arsenal-he-buys-shares-rangers

ARSENAL'S century-old links with Rangers in Scotland have been severed after the Glasgow club's owner, Craig Whyte, sold its stake in the Gunners to businessman Alisher Usmanov days before the Scottish champions went into administration.

The move reportedly raised £230,000 for the Ibrox club, but according to the Daily Record that money somehow ended up with a stockbrokers in Bournemouth rather than Rangers' bank account.

The purchase inches Usmanov's stake in the Gunners closer to the 30 per cent mark. If his holding reaches that figure it will entitle him to a seat on the Arsenal board of directors. That, in turn, would give him access to the club's accounts and details of transactions, including wages and transfers. His current stake is thought to stand at around 29.6 per cent.

Usmanov has an agreement with American Stan Kroenke, who now owns 66 per cent of the club, which means he will not have to launch an official takeover bid if he does reach 30 per cent.

Not only does the sale increase Usmanov's stake, it ends one of the longest associations in football, dating to 1910. "The close friendship forged between Rangers and Arsenal spans back to the turn of the last century when the Londoners were experiencing financial trouble of their own," reports the Record.

"It's believed Rangers attempted to help out by buying two shares in Woolwich Arsenal because their manager, George Morrell, had previously worked for the Ibrox club. Around 20 years later, a much stronger and vibrant Arsenal gifted Rangers with a further 14 shares in return for their support during troubled times."

It all adds to the intrigue at the Emirates as Kroenke flies in for Thursday's shareholder meeting. The American is expected to throw his weight behind under-fire manager Arsene Wenger and, according to The Guardian, the half-yearly accounts will reveal profits of around £55m which will be handed to Wenger to rebuild the team.

But the paper predicts there will be unrest as the Gunners stare down the barrel of a seventh consecutive season without a trophy. ·

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/arsenal/45523/usmanov-ups-stake-arsenal-he-buys-shares-rangers#ixzz1n8MIJdrO

Why are people saying Red White & Blue?

Is it not Red & White, which is Usmanov? <cr>

That would be my fault. I typed out the extract from the Record this morning and have misquoted the consortium as 'Red, White and Blue' rather than 'Red and White'. I'd just finished nightshift and must have been half-asleep :happy:

Apologies for any confusion caused.

how does it end our links with arsenal, do people just fucking forget the link because these shares are sold, honest to god if it rain for 5mins the media would claimed a flood was coming

It was a shitty lowlife thing to do, whats next? the loving cup?