Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

Fresh information in our possession now shows how Whyte struck a deal worth more than £230,000 to a consortium called RED AND WHITE to sell off the 16 shares and cash in on a historic link between the clubs dating back to 1910.

And brazenly, Whyte then blocked a move for the cash to be paid into the Rangers bank account, demanding instead it stayed lodged in one of his own companies, Pritchard Stockbrokers in Bournemouth

Pritchard's assets have now been frozen on the orders of the Financial Services Authority. The FSA moved in on Friday after ruling that Pritchard, who listed Whyte as board secretary, had used client money to cover its own costs.

- taken from today's Daily Record (page 54) by James Traynor and Keith Jackson

Also a front page reading BYE BYE LIAR quoting Whyte's denial on the Ticketus fiasco only weeks ago compared to yesterday's revelation.

There are 10 pages on us in total today. Sake...

EDIT: The consortium name is 'RED AND WHITE' not 'RED, WHITE AND BLUE' as previously misquoted by myself.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me very sad! Theses shares showed a bond with a club who we share a great history with, this isn't just getting rid of a player who never quite cut it, this is our history he is selling off!

You know this is a bigger boot in the balls than nearly everything else he has done. For 200k ffs

Die ya fucking rat

You know something I fully expect him to end up living looking over his shoulder! This man may have bumped roofing companies, security companies etc and got away with it but seriously does he think he will be allowed to waltz away without qany grief? He will never be allowed to step foot in scotland once this is done

Craig Whyte :- "I don't do walking away."

Sorry Craig but I think you better walk away whilst you still can.

Absolute cunt of a man. I'd be happy with anybody who has some cash to come in and steady the ship once again even for 6 months or so, anybody but this "London based Spiv" :anguish:

Exactly how long before we get a pic of Whyte in a Celtic top? Wouldn't surprise me given the way there is a new story every day :wanker:

Aside from taking us into admin, selling our history and possibility pocketing our money, he has single handedly crippled our attempt at 4IAR with pathetic transfer attempts and the points deduction.