Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

Cos the Rhecord is the bastion of truth eh. Burn the witch, burn the witch!

Well heres the problem.

Were they lying when they released the story on the sale of future season tickets ? (Which Whyte denied)

Were they lying when they alleged he had used ticketus money to fiannce acquisition ? (Which Whyte denied)

Answers on a postcard please...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you start sticking up for him again , he's a crook of the highest order .

The guy will have to be lying in a cell for it to sink in with you ........

I wont be basing my opinions on stories from the Rhecord thats for sure. Im not defending him. Im waiting on some factual information from the admins as unlike you lot, I dont believe a word the media says until confirmed by reputable sources.

Keep up the inquisition. :21:

I wont be basing my opinions on stories from the Rhecord thats for sure. Im not defending him. Im waiting on some factual information from the admins as unlike you lot, I dont believe a word the media says until confirmed by reputable sources.

Keep up the inquisition. :21:

You have been up his arse from day one . Like i said , even when he's in a cell you will struggle to see it .......

Bullshit. I just dont go condeming someone based on media stories. I cant remember the admins detailing any of the issues yet. Perhaps you can share that with me since you already seem to know it all?

Media stories ?????? Try the administrators.......

You are the most deluded , gullible poster on here .

The man has destroyed the club for the last eight months , no wonder he got rid of everyone when he came in , so no one could see what he was up to ........

Media stories ?????? Try the administrators.......

You are the most deluded , gullible poster on here .

The man has destroyed the club for the last eight months , no wonder he got rid of everyone when he came in , so no one could see what he was up to ........

Im not gullible or deluded as I havent formed any opinion yet as I only have media stories to go by. As I said I'll wait for admins to come out with a full report before making an opinion. Which part of that didn't you understand? Are you just looking for someone to argue with?

Sad fucks still reading the Rhecord and believing everything they read. Is Whyte back from Monaco yet? :lol:

Was it not the same Rhecord that broke the story about the season tickets clearing the debt and this arsehole denied it?

Im not gullible or deluded as I havent formed any opinion yet as I only have media stories to go by. As I said I'll wait for admins to come out with a full report before making an opinion. Which part of that didn't you understand? Are you just looking for someone to argue with?

:ohmy:

But some of those media stories have now proven to be true - and even Whyte has now backtracked on his denials.

:ohmy:

To be gullible I would have believed Whyte would I not in your opinion? I clearly stated I haven't formed a final opinion until the details from a reputable source, the admins, are published.

Put your pitchfork down as this is hardly reason to be slating me too. Or do you just like to put down anyone who doesn't follow your inquisition?

To be gullible I would have believed Whyte would I not in your opinion? I clearly stated I haven't formed a final opinion until the details from a reputable source, the admins, are published.

Put your pitchfork down as this is hardly reason to be slating me too. Or do you just like to put down anyone who doesn't follow your inquisition?

The admin here?

Boss has said its true, if its admin confirmation you are looking for.