Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

Jesus...

If we win this tax case it will look even worse for you and your display on here over the last few weeks.

Whytes crimes are a disgrace and i hope the law catches up with this con man every soon.

What are you feelings towards murrays part in our clubs current predicament ?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh information in our possession now shows how Whyte struck a deal worth more than £230,000 to a consortium called RED, WHITE AND BLUE to sell off the 16 shares and cash in on a historic link between the clubs dating back to 1910.

- taken from today's Daily Record (page 54) by James Traynor and Keith Jackson

Also a front page reading BYE BYE LIAR quoting Whyte's denial on the Ticketus fiasco only weeks ago compared to yesterday's revelation.

There are 10 pages on us in total today. Sake...

Where did the RED,WHITE AND BLUE quote come from?

Online is says "with a consortium called Red and White"

Absolutely disgusted to read that this has happened..

What other iconic bits of history or great friendships is this piece of shit going to take from us?

The idea to buy them back is nice enough, but sadly the damage has already been done by CW :angry:

Whats so disgusting about selling shares in another football club, as opposed to , for example, signing a player who has openly stated he hates us, and has recently head-butted a Rangers player?

In the cold light of day, a share in Arsenal means nothing to me.

We were shat on by Murray. Whyte is just the Kleenex who will be flushed away, whilst the charlatan bastard gets off scot free.

Whats so disgusting about selling shares in another football club, as opposed to , for example, signing a player who has openly stated he hates us, and has recently head-butted a Rangers player?

We were shat on by Murray. Whyte is just the Kleenex who will be flushed away, whilst the charlatan bastard gets off scot free.

Selling a gift of 200 shares that were given to us in the 1930s by a club who's rivalry with us dates back to the early 1900s is just yet another kick in the balls from what we have to endure everyday..

The shares may mean nothing to you, but in terms of the history of our club it's a huge deal. John Greig also seems pretty disgusted that this has happened.

One of the articles someone posted up says this idea was sounded out a couple of years back but the current board decided it would be morally wrong..

The damage whyte has done in a few months could far outstrip even a guilty tax verdict.....i take you accept he is damaging us now, it's hard to tell....

Also whyte has chosen to con us, sir david didn't. Your bigotry is your own business.....

Selling a gift of 200 shares that were given to us in the 1930s by a club who's rivalry with us dates back to the early 1900s is just yet another kick in the balls from what we have to endure everyday..

The shares may mean nothing to you, but in terms of the history of our club it's a huge deal. John Greig also seems pretty disgusted that this has happened.

One of the articles someone posted up says this idea was sounded out a couple of years back but the current board decided it would be morally wrong..

It's a moronic stance but he has forced himself into a corner and has to pretend it doesn't matter

14 shares. from the 30s we bought 2 from arsenal 20 years prior to this to help keep them in business.

now we can only hope the bond is strong enough that the gift us 1 again or a huge piece of our past dies.

14 shares. from the 30s we bought 2 from arsenal 20 years prior to this to help keep them in business.

now we can only hope the bond is strong enough that the gift us 1 again or a huge piece of our past dies.

Apologies, got confused with selling of them for £200k..

Either way it's unforgivable, that's for sure./

At no level could it be considerd a "huge deal" mate, but I agree Its a part of our history. Just another stick to hit Whyte with and deflect the blame from Murray even further, thats more in line with what I'm thinking.

John Greig told me to "fuck off" when I asked for his autograph in 1976 (I was 7 years old) so I'll not be giving his opinion any credence. As for the previous board, well, "bunch of cunts" sums them up in my view.

Still waiting for the admin chappies to tip us the nod before I condemn anyone other than David the thief.

At no level could it be considerd a "huge deal" mate, but I agree Its a part of our history. Just another stick to hit Whyte with and deflect the blame from Murray even further, thats more in line with what I'm thinking.

John Greig told me to "fuck off" when I asked for his autograph in 1976 (I was 7 years old) so I'll not be giving his opinion any credence. As for the previous board, well, "bunch of cunts" sums them up in my view.

Still waiting for the admin chappies to tip us the nod before I condemn anyone other than David the thief.

John sounds like a great judge of character :lol:

he's really just a misunderstood lovable rouguge is oot Craig.

if this isn't a big deal why would even Murray not have sold these?

and what about the fact he used the cash from the sale to prop up a failing business not to help rangers?