VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

we paid 9 million in transfer fees as well. over that actually.

is that not what the trade creditors 10mill down to 2mill was the alukoman alluded to

which means the debt reduction of 17mill included paying off transfer fees, and as studs said above we also sold mendes, ferguson, adam, miller, thomson and wilson, in that time frame,

so just where did all the money go

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that not what the trade creditors 10mill down to 2mill was the alukoman alluded to

which means the debt reduction of 17mill included paying off transfer fees, and as studs said above we also sold mendes, ferguson, adam, miller, thomson and wilson, in that time frame,

so just where did all the money go

The answer should be in the accounts

The answer should be in the accounts

well i dont have a copy by my side, im simply asking if 37million extra in revenue only clears 17mill of debt, and we sell near 10million quid in players in that time as well as paying 10mill in transfer payments

where did the rest of the cash go? could it be that we were nowhere near breaking even and the 10mill black hole that whyte alluded to has been there for years

well i dont have a copy by my side, im simply asking if 37million extra in revenue only clears 17mill of debt, and we sell near 10million quid in players in that time as well as paying 10mill in transfer payments

where did the rest of the cash go? could it be that we were nowhere near breaking even and the 10mill black hole that whyte alluded to has been there for years

The 2010 accounts are here: My link

Not sure if its viewable on a phone.

Do you mean after operating costs? I think it went into the bank account.

It's a lesson to us all and to all supporters groups: just because someone connected to Rangers gives you the time of day does not mean you should suck their cock and believe everything they say.

We've had certain fans groups telling us for at least 5 years that David Murray was a total cnt but too many turned a blind eye because they'd fallen for his sliver tongue. We all need to think of the common good for Rangers and not personal pride or gain. (tu)

The 2010 accounts are here: My link

Not sure if its viewable on a phone.

Do you mean after operating costs? I think it went into the bank account.

alukoman posted this, i have no reason to doubt him

Yeah but you have to realise that the picture on 1st July 2009 was wholly different from the picture on 1st May 2011.

On 1/7/09 we owed them £27m and we owed trade creditors a further £10m with no cash in the bank

On 1/5/11 we owed them £18m and we owed trade creditors a further £2m with cash in the bank

Please tell me you can see why that would make a difference to the way our club would be run. :anguish:

as you can see from 1/7/09 we owed 37mill and had no cash, then on 1/5/11 we had cleared 17mill of debt and had cash in the bank

in between they two dates we sold

Mendes 1mill

Adam 500k

Miller 500k

Thomson 2mill

Wilson 2mill

ferguson 1.5mill

thats 7.5mill of transfer fees we got and im not including any of the extra payments we got for wilson as per the whole deal

in the same time we cleared a lot of the 2008 transfer purchases, say 10mill (gunslinger says 9 or more) but they surely must be the trade creditors alukoman was alluding to, if not just who else did we own 10mill to outside of Lloyds

We could include the transfers of beattie and half of jelavic as we only paid half of him so far which is 3 mill

So thats 17mill of debt cleared, a transfer net spend of maybe 4.5mill and 10mill of transfers cleared (if they arent the trade creditors, i would think they were)

thats still only 31.5mill, we made an extra 37mill minimum from europe in they 2 seasons, plus bonuses for winning the SPL etc

you could be looking at a minimum of maybe 8-10mill in the bank apparently (where lol), double that if the trade creditors alukoman mentions ARE the outstanding transfer fees (tu)

alukoman posted this, i have no reason to doubt him

as you can see from 1/7/09 we owed 37mill and had no cash, then on 1/5/11 we had cleared 17mill of debt and had cash in the bank

in between they two dates we sold

Mendes 1mill

Adam 500k

Miller 500k

Thomson 2mill

Wilson 2mill

ferguson 1.5mill

thats 7.5mill of transfer fees we got and im not including any of the extra payments we got for wilson as per the whole deal

in the same time we cleared a lot of the 2008 transfer purchases, say 10mill (gunslinger says 9 or more) but they surely must be the trade creditors alukoman was alluding to, if not just who else did we own 10mill to outside of Lloyds

We could include the transfers of beattie and half of jelavic as we only paid half of him so far which is 3 mill

So thats 17mill of debt cleared, a transfer net spend of maybe 4.5mill and 10mill of transfers cleared (if they arent the trade creditors, i would think they were)

thats still only 31.5mill, we made an extra 37mill minimum from europe in they 2 seasons, plus bonuses for winning the SPL etc

you could be looking at a minimum of maybe 8-10mill in the bank apparently (where lol), double that if the trade creditors alukoman mentions ARE the outstanding transfer fees (tu)

30/01/2008 £9 million roughly, Huttons fee.

30/01/2008 £9 million roughly, Huttons fee.

yeah but when was that cleared, i didnt use that as i didnt know how much was paid to us in the timeframes specified

as it stands i believe that the trade creditors alukoman alluded to were outstanding transfer fees, which means

17mill of debt cleared plus a net spend of 4.5mill, 21mill spent in a timeframe were extra revenue maye well have hit 40mill, say we had 10mill cash in the bank at the end of the timeframe (lords knows how) thats still 9mill loss potentially over 2 seasons

so we werent breaking even under Lloyds and AJ and co, we just relied on europe to bail us out

Guys come on, it's a forum for god sake and everything re threats and the taig issue is really no place here.

Water ducks back, think before you start to call out a fellow bluenose for a square go.

Argue your case and quite frankly if anyone takes a reply that badly just ignore it and just answer with smiley face as that nips it in the bud.21.gif

Guys come on, it's a forum for god sake and everything re threats and the taig issue is really no place here.

Water ducks back, think before you start to call out a fellow bluenose for a square go.

Argue your case and quite frankly if anyone takes a reply that badly just ignore it and just answer with smiley face as that nips it in the bud.21.gif

well said i coudant have put it better (tu)