VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

does the end really justify the means ? Whyte shafts us and looks corrupt. Will you trust him with the future of our club? A question you fail to answer ???

I think thats an emphatic "no" and if you'd bothered to read all the threads on this and not just cherry pick the occasional quote, you'd have seen that I have never said I trust Whyte, only that he is a symptom of Murrays legacy. If he gets us out the other side via a series of barely legal loopholes, which was my initial hope/belief then I would still want him gone, as he is definately not the man for Rangers long term future. I said that about David Murray long before the internet was around, and I was correct 100%. Cant be right all the time sadly. Heres hoping though.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats an emphatic "no" and if you'd bothered to read all the threads on this and not just cherry pick the occasional quote, you'd have seen that I have never said I trust Whyte, only that he is a symptom of Murrays legacy. If he gets us out the other side via a series of barely legal loopholes, which was my initial hope/belief then I would still want him gone, as he is definately not the man for Rangers long term future. I said that about David Murray long before the internet was around, and I was correct 100%. Cant be right all the time sadly. Heres hoping though.

do you now agree with the fans who booed whyte? Cool? Glad we cleared that up !

So, despite me saying I'm waiting for the final outcome before throwing my toys out of the pram, and having repeatedly said that Whyte is a shady cunt, but in a world populated by shady cunts that may be no bad thing, if we come out of this the other end in one piece, you want me to change my stance now? Why? Whats it to you personally if I am proved to be wrong? It wont be the first time. ....and in the (admittedly increasingly unlikely) event of me being right, I'll look twice as fucking stupid, having jumped the fence so often!

Am I that big a deal to you? Really?

No you are not, but I'm tickled by your attempts to justify your totally bizzare stance on the whole thing.

Can't really understand why you would want to sit back and watch the club being destroyed. And it really isn't a case of throwing toys out of prams. It's about the survival of Rangers.

I would rather a "shady cunt" who didn't drag Rangers into the gutter for personal gain but I'm funny like that.

So this is just a point scoring exercise, where you get gratification in some way if I admit to being wrong?

Ok, I was wrong. Wrong. Wrong Wrong.

How was it for you? *lights cigarette*

I've had better.

I'm not arguing about the wrongs of the Murray regime, I just personally can't understand how anyone thinks that anything Whyte has done will ever be good for the club. He is a lying con man imo.

It has been clear to me for some time that Whyte was ruining Rangers and only time will tell the full extent of the damage.

Anyway, we shall see. We are all Rangers fans and I would hope we all want what is best for the club. Although I should have known better I have actually been surprised at the level of bitterness and hatred directed against Rangers over the last few weeks. The support does need to stay united. Ally and the team need our support, Whyte, Murray and co need to know that we will coninue to pressure, probe and question and any wealthy individual wth a mind to spunk a fortune on a football club need to see the fanbase and potential of Rangers.

Actually stupid fans who let their hatred for David Murray blind them to the dishonesty, corruption and incompetence of Whyte have almost defeated us. Amazing that even in this last week people on here have been defending him.

If these fuck the record, bbc, whytes the man ,etc fans had put less energy into cheerleading for a con man and more into questioning what was happening at our club things might be different.

And to think guys like yourself were applauding the administration and citing it as the only way out.

Who's been cheerleading for Whyte? And how do you know questions weren't asked? If that remark is aimed at VB then you're barking up the wrong tree completely you prick and haven't got a fecking clue.

Whyte has a lot of questions to answer but at the same time excuse me if I don't want to believe every fvcking thing the media print and actually wait for the admin to give us full picture.

If Craig Whyte came to your door and offered to put a new roof on your house but wanted all the money up front would you be reaching for your cheque book?

I wouldnt ask him to hold my dog leash if i was popping into the shop to buy a paper .