VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post is dave king remember him ? did you read the third post ? you sound tired maybe a nice rest to catch up. :craphead:

I'm hardly tired.

It's just your viewpoint is unclear.

Simple really...so I'll try again....

Do you give your support to Craig Whyte or not?

You've chatted to him after all.

It's really a yes or no answer.

I meant about him selling the season ticket money and the Arsenal shares. I know much is being made about the shares, and in the grand scheme of things its not all that major, but even still those shares were a gift to the club, they were not Whytes to sell.

I understand where you're coming from but if I had been Whyte and I knew I was going into admin the first thing I'd do is hide or sell anything that's not vital to the day to day running of the club.

It's a bit like knowing the Balif's coming round and getting rid of the flat screen telly.But I don't know, until we hear more I can't judge.

I'll be worried if if I hear he's raided the Trophy Room though :craphead:

As you are aware, there is much healthy debate on VB about Craig Whyte. There is some difference of opinion, but the underlying opinion, and I think I speak for most who post on VB, is that this debacle has its root cause in David Murray and the old regime.

And yet some can still see no wrong in Murray, but he will be found out when this is all over and done with.

Is that biblical?

Can I make it simple?

The statement you provided broadly supports Whyte...yet you quote posts saying he is a crook, liar and cheater.

Do you support him or not?

That was about Dave King.

The poster is on here simply to agitate. He has previous.

If Craig Whyte came to your door and offered to put a new roof on your house but wanted all the money up front would you be reaching for your cheque book?

I don't think cw is the type of character that would be accepting a cheque ( maybe writing the rubber variety ) seems to be a cash only kinda guy

I'm hardly tired.

It's just your viewpoint is unclear.

Simple really...so I'll try again....

Do you give your support to Craig Whyte or not?

You've chatted to him after all.

It's really a yes or no answer.

I refer you to

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211926&view=findpost&p=1059802923

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211926&view=findpost&p=1059803147

I understand where you're coming from but if I had been Whyte and I knew I was going into admin the first thing I'd do is hide or sell anything that's not vital to the day to day running of the club.

It's a bit like knowing the Balif's coming round and getting rid of the flat screen telly.But I don't know, until we hear more I can't judge.

I'll be worried if if I hear he's raided the Trophy Room though :craphead:

I know thats what he is doing, hiding assets as it seems he has done before. I understand why someone would do it, but it doesnt make it right. Just leaves a nasty taste in the mouth and isnt something I would like Scotlands premier sporting institution doing.

As for the comments that Murray is the root cause of all this; I agree with that especially as Murray sold the club to Whyte and put us in danger with his reckless ambition. However Whyte has caused much of what has been going on. I'm amazed he didnt bring in Peter Ridsdale, that really would have been the icing on the cake.

As you are aware, there is much healthy debate on VB about Craig Whyte. There is some difference of opinion, but the underlying opinion, and I think I speak for most who post on VB, is that this debacle has its root cause in David Murray and the old regime.

Despite what some people may think there is a lot of debate on VB like most forums and a lot of questions are being asked at the moment regarding Whyte, the general consensus though is that we could be in a far worse position if Whyte hadn't took over and as you rightly state the blame lies with Murray.

Despite what some people may think there is a lot of debate on VB like most forums and a lot of questions are being asked at the moment regarding Whyte, the general consensus though is that we could be in a far worse position if Whyte hadn't took over and as you rightly state the blame lies with Murray.

This!

And yet some can still see no wrong in Murray, but he will be found out when this is all over and done with.

Hi buddy!

Yes SDM is the basic cause of all this, but the verdict on the big tax case is not in. I think you and WVB have the correct view on SDM.

Nevertheless CW is a liar and a conman and does RFC no good. My belief is he broke the Companies Act when he did his deal with Ticketus and could be charged for that.

I wonder if CW and SDM cooked this whole thing up between them. Surely a little due diligence by SDM would have warned him off CW.

He repeatedly said he would only sell to someone in Rangers best interest. His legacy is now in tatters.

Hi buddy!

Yes SDM is the basic cause of all this, but the verdict on the big tax case is not in. I think you and WVB have the correct view on SDM.

Nevertheless CW is a liar and a conman and does RFC no good. My belief is he broke the Companies Act when he did his deal with Ticketus and could be charged for that.

I wonder if CW and SDM cooked this whole thing up between them. Surely a little due diligence by SDM would have warned him off CW.

He repeatedly said he would only sell to someone in Rangers best interest. His legacy is now in tatters.

Hi mate good to hear from you, who would have thought that we would end up in this mess. Both of us are older member who have seen the good and bad times, but as a club we have always paid our way, and for this to happen has broken my heart. When you think of all the good men and fans in our history, who helped build this club for this to happen makes me sick.

the old regime. the one that said whyte shouldn't buy us?

As opposed to, "We know nothing, so lets believe any and all unproven accusations and hang Whyte before he's been tried", I think its a common sense approach.

Common sense? That will never catch on...

Rather than believe every crackpot story that appears in the media we're choosing to wait for the report from the admin people which will hopefully give us more details and facts, you know the things that are supposed to matter.