VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the outrage shown in the arsenal shares thread is real then some people have serious anger issues

you think its anything other than an outrage to sell something rangers have owned for 100 years and pocket the cash.

because if you really do and your not just blindly being a sensible head your a moron.

you think its anything other than an outrage to sell something rangers have owned for 100 years and pocket the cash.

because if you really do and your not just blindly being a sensible head your a moron.

fucking do one. The shares were merely shares. The historical link will remain between the clubs no matter what happens.

The hatred over this is laughable considering Murray started selling off our club piece by piece. But hey he just ran up debt after debt so lets just forget that

the rangers fans have been shafted for years now with lie after lie. But hey we won things so that's all that matters eh? :rolleyes:

i honestly couldn't care less if Craig whyte mugged an old lady in the street. Infact he probably did to give Murray the quid. As long as rangers come out of this administration with the ability to stand on their own and be able to plan for the future without worrying about short term issues, I'll be a happy fan.

Lots of questions so little answers, perfect ingredients for an opinion based on facts.

It don't look good but I'll assume you know more than tom dick and harry

Lots of questions because you didn't make it clear what you were asking about. I'm still not sure but perhaps that you aren't either.

Did Whyte put in £18M to clear the debt as he said he would? No. Fact.

Did he use the club's future income to pay off the debt? Yes. Fact.

Is Whyte better off because he didn't use any of his own funds to clear the debt? Yes. Fact.

Are these enough facts for you?

neither did Paul Murray and the rest of the old guard. Infact did sdm ever have a pot to piss in. He was quite adapt at using someone else's money and passing it off as his own. Funnily enough that reminds me of someone else

your heroes put a quid in and stolen over 400k. p murrays not even had a cup of coffee we know about and sdm (cunt) put in 6 million then 50 million.

you may not like the murrays but let's not kid on they are like whyte.

your heroes put a quid in and stolen over 400k. p murrays not even had a cup of coffee we know about and sdm (cunt) put in 6 million then 50 million.

Murray didn't put in £6m. That went to Marlborough. He did put in around £10m at the same time that King invested.

fucking do one. The shares were merely shares. The historical link will remain between the clubs no matter what happens.

The hatred over this is laughable considering Murray started selling off our club piece by piece. But hey he just ran up debt after debt so lets just forget that

the rangers fans have been shafted for years now with lie after lie. But hey we won things so that's all that matters eh? :rolleyes:

i honestly couldn't care less if Craig whyte mugged an old lady in the street. Infact he probably did to give Murray the quid. As long as rangers come out of this administration with the ability to stand on their own and be able to plan for the future without worrying about short term issues, I'll be a happy fan.

so stealing from the club is ok

even ignoring what he stole its an outrage. your pushing the sensible head act to extremes now.

not my heroes. But if we come out of administration with the ability to breathe on our own then they will have done more for our club in 9 bad months than the previous regime managed in 3 years

Murray didn't put in £6m. That went to Marlborough. He did put in around £10m at the same time that King invested.

cheers bludell. I really meant put up.

he took plenty out as well but he also advertised through his companies every year. my point is the comparison to whyte is laughable. much like jimbeams whole stance on the subject frankly.

what do you see as whytes endgame. I'm told its liquidation and sell us on for a huge profit.

with 9 million a year to ticketus and a cva to pay that's literally impossible.

the old regime handed us over owing 20 ish million. after administration we will be lucky if its 35 million all to be paid in 3 years.

Ah only half the story. Well done but easily spotted

the old regime handed over a club that potentially could be hit with a company crippling tax bill.

Ah only half the story. Well done but easily spotted

the old regime handed over a club that potentially could be hit with a company crippling tax bill.

ah the tax bill. make that 50 million to be paid in 3 years.

if we lose the big tax case it will be liquidation. indeed that's the plan anyway.

if we are liquidated will you still be supporting whyte?

ah the tax bill. make that 50 million to be paid in 3 years.

if we lose the big tax case it will be liquidation. indeed that's the plan anyway.

if we are liquidated will you still be supporting whyte?

I'll still be supporting rangers and our new owner. The fact is under the old regime liquidation would have been a real possibility also. Hell even administration was a real possibility without champions league money under the old regime. As was discussed a couple of years ago

I'll still be supporting rangers and our new owner. The fact is under the old regime liquidation would have been a real possibility also. Hell even administration was a real possibility without champions league money under the old regime. As was discussed a couple of years ago

it was a possibility. now its a reality.

what's your stance on the cash that's left rangers never to return. to banstead for example. your sidesteping that question a lot.

and anyway who's supporting him. I've admitted he's lied and he is turning out to be a crook. But it won't be the first time a chairman of our club has used someone else's money to fund his pleasures

once administration is over we will be in control of our own destiny debt wise. Isn't that a good thing?

'we' won't be in charge of our destiny. The question is 'who' will be in charge of our destiny? And would you be happy if that was mr Craig whyte?