VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least VB defend the club and fans while others sit back. When you see our club attacked by all directions thank God there is a VB who will fight back.

.... And in defence of our club they sit and wait re CW while if the BBC had been caught out with half the shite floating about re: CW they would have been apologetic in their criticism. The real question is how to 'we' control and trust any one lucky enough to get control of our club? If they mobilise behind efforts to ensure good future corporate governance then I would follow that lead!

What is he guilty of ? telling lies ? lawyers tell lies for a living, business men tell lies as a matter of course, unless of course your world is populated solely by Jock Ewing and Perry Mason.

Of course businessmen tell lies in business and I've no problem with that, that's why I would have no problem taking Dave King. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about a group of supporters representing the fans sitting across a table from him days before we were going down the swanny and being lied to big sytle at point blank range. Are you actually saying you would be happy then if every time the fans were represented face to face that he told them out and out porkies - cos 'hey man, that's business'. Give me a break! Why bother with VB in a meeting at all if it's all lies? Why not just send the BB and they can just blow their buggles to the tune of We Have An Anchor while he is spinning them a yarn?

Of course businessmen tell lies in business and I've no problem with that, that's why I would have no problem taking Dave King. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about a group of supporters representing the fans sitting across a table from him days before we were going down the swanny and being lied to big sytle at point blank range. Are you actually saying you would be happy then if every time the fans were represented face to face that he told them out and out porkies - cos 'hey man, that's business'. Give me a break! Why bother with VB in a meeting at all if it's all lies? Why not just send the BB and they can just blow their buggles to the tune of We Have An Anchor while he is spinning them a yarn?

So there you much ado about nothing other than being economical with the truth as the politicos say, incidentaly our present owner has not been accused of anything illegal let alone charged, I wonder if the bumhinger will come out of hiding and provide the proof that Whyte is skint, I believe hell will freeze over first.:sherlock:

VB represented VB not all the fans. We don't presume to either.

And if i recall correctly we are not the only group to have had meetings with Whyte.

What we are doing is waiting for the administrators report then commenting further.

Not exactly difficult to grasp considering i and the group have said it on numerous occasions here and elsewhere.

it was a possibility. now its a reality.

what's your stance on the cash that's left rangers never to return. to banstead for example. your sidesteping that question a lot.

by the time the administration is over i expect a lot more answers.

But again i expect whyte to either sell the club for a quid or simply give it away. If it can be proved he has made millions from the club

remember a week ago everyone claimed whyte done a bunk with the ticketus money. That was proved a lie

So there you much ado about nothing other than being economical with the truth as the politicos say, incidentaly our present owner has not been accused of anything illegal let alone charged, I wonder if the bumhinger will come out of hiding and provide the proof that Whyte is skint, I believe hell will freeze over first.:sherlock:

It's pretty irrelevant if he's skint or not, fact of the matter is, he hasn't put any of his supposed wealth into Rangers, this much is clear.

He insinuated he'd be investing his cash, not simply reroute our own vital revenue. Are you happy with that?

It remains to be seen if he's done anything illegal, but frankly, I'd be surprised if he's slipped up whilst turning this trick.

He's clearly well versed in these arts.

by the time the administration is over i expect a lot more answers.

But again i expect whyte to either sell the club for a quid or simply give it away. If it can be proved he has made millions from the club

remember a week ago everyone claimed whyte done a bunk with the ticketus money. That was proved a lie

no the sensible heads said he still had it. that was wrong.

It's pretty irrelevant if he's skint or not, fact of the matter is, he hasn't put any of his supposed wealth into Rangers, this much is clear.

He insinuated he'd be investing his cash, not simply reroute our own vital revenue. Are you happy with that?

It remains to be seen if he's done anything illegal, but frankly, I'd be surprised if he's slipped up whilst turning this trick.

He's clearly well versed in these arts.

It is very relevant for a very obvious reason.:sherlock:

VB represented VB not all the fans. We don't presume to either.

And if i recall correctly we are not the only group to have had meetings with Whyte.

What we are doing is waiting for the administrators report then commenting further.

Not exactly difficult to grasp considering i and the group have said it on numerous occasions here and elsewhere.

You are perfectly entitled to adopt an 'innocent until proven guilty' approach. It's about perception though and that is why a 12 man jury will seldom all vote the same way. I personally believe there is more than enough evidence for me that if the man crossed my path today I would feckin have him for what I perceive he has done to my club. I don't have to wait for a court of the land to know that he took the piss out of me and other felow fans from the day of the very first transfer window. I defy any man purposely going in to make our club look stupid to do a better job than him. All about opinions. I will respect yours but certainly not agree with it as is my right.

You are perfectly entitled to adopt an 'innocent until proven guilty' approach. It's about perception though and that is why a 12 man jury will seldom all vote the same way. I personally believe there is more than enough evidence for me that if the man crossed my path today I would feckin have him for what I perceive he has done to my club. I don't have to wait for a court of the land to know that he took the piss out of me and other felow fans from the day of the very first transfer window. I defy any man purposely going in to make our club look stupid to do a better job than him. All about opinions. I will respect yours but certainly not agree with it as is my right.

And you wouldn't be convicted in a court of law for giving the perception that you have committed a crime.

What Whyte has done (good or bad) has tarnished his image forever in the eyes of many. I won't dispute that fact.

Has he done it to rip us off and ride in to the sunset with millions stuffed in his back pockets?

Or has he done what he thinks is necessary to preserve our future?

My opinion is that only the administrators report will tell us which it was.

And i don't expect Whyte to be around as Chairman for any great length of time which i suspect was his plan all along.

Too many interested parties now all coming out the woodwork for it be a co-incidence.

And i don't expect Whyte to be around as Chairman for any great length of time which i suspect was his plan all along.

Too many interested parties now all coming out the woodwork for it be a co-incidence.

This is the key point for me and I've been making it for a while.

Where were all these great Rangers men when Murray was trying to sell the club for a number of years?

not buying us for a quid to liquidate us and collect 18 million that's for sure.

Waiting for someone else to do it so they could get it debt free for 50p and the pretence that they are saviours

I dont actually want any of the names mentioned associated with us again

If Craig Whyte came to your door and offered to put a new roof on your house but wanted all the money up front would you be reaching for your cheque book?

Craig Whyte would come to you, get the money from you to pay for him to fix his 3 wheel van before he can start the job, then he'd borrow your van, then borrow slates off your neighbours roof to fix your roof, then he'd charge you for the use of your own van, then AJ would come along and tell you there was nothing wrong with your roof in the first place (meanwhile drinking your coffee). Meantime, Bain would be upstairs banging your wife....

Craig Whyte would come to you, get the money from you to pay for him to fix his 3 wheel van before he can start the job, then he'd borrow your van, then borrow slates off your neighbours roof to fix your roof, then he'd charge you for the use of your own van, then AJ would come along and tell you there was nothing wrong with your roof in the first place (meanwhile drinking your coffee). Meantime, Bain would be upstairs banging your wife....

ach your taking that to far i woudant let any cunt drink my coffee