Ally not happy at selling arsenal shares

Boab

i would prefer ally just focuses on making sure the team get 3 fucking points

it seems this whole administration thing has covered the fact that we are fucking rotten on the park right now, even allowing the 10 point deduction we'd most likely be throwing away the league title purely because we dont play guys in their proper positions, play guys off form, dont try anything different

ally and co should write off this season if they havent done so, and spend the rest of the season trying different things with different players, and i dare say it youth players, finish 3rd for all i care if there are signs of improvement for next season

if we limp to 2nd place barely doing enough to win games and generally being utter shite on the park with no new ideas, then ally and co must go

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of thing (not knowing what's gone on...what damage has been done) scares the shit out of me. Bit by bit over the last two weeks I've lost all faith in Whyte, to the extent that I now want him hung drawn & quartered. I'm now at that stage where I'm literally thinking the future of our club is living on a wing & a prayer. It's almost like that feeling you get when you're driving in the middle of nowhere running out of petrol and you're just hoping there's a filling station round the next corner.

i would prefer ally just focuses on making sure the team get 3 fucking points

it seems this whole administration thing has covered the fact that we are fucking rotten on the park right now, even allowing the 10 point deduction we'd most likely be throwing away the league title purely because we dont play guys in their proper positions, play guys off form, dont try anything different

ally and co should write off this season if they havent done so, and spend the rest of the season trying different things with different players, and i dare say it youth players, finish 3rd for all i care if there are signs of improvement for next season

if we limp to 2nd place barely doing enough to win games and generally being utter shite on the park with no new ideas, then ally and co must go

We need to change everything at the club once we get out of Administration to move forward and need fresh ideas from the boardroom to the training pitch.

Rangers should come first sentiment for sentiments sake should come second.

This kind of thing (not knowing what's gone on...what damage has been done) scares the shit out of me. Bit by bit over the last two weeks I've lost all faith in Whyte, to the extent that I now want him hung drawn & quartered. I'm now at that stage where I'm literally thinking the future of our club is living on a wing & a prayer. It's almost like that feeling you get when you're driving in the middle of nowhere running out of petrol and you're just hoping there's a filling station round the next corner.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if one day he is found face down in a swimming pool ... not making any threats of course just saying