Honestly, has/does anyone read the rangers tax blog?

Boab

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it regularly and I'd advise more RM members to do likewise. There are a good few bears contributing and the guy that runs it comes down hard on anyone posting stuff not relevant to the tax case. What I find interesting is the contributions from hearts, st mirren and untd fans amongst others. They seem to agree that a 3rd division start would be agreeable. I've noticed a tendency on RM to accept this as the lesser of a few evils and I wonder if this is the way forward.

Weather we like it or not, someone on that site seems to be getting a heads up before we do.

I read it regularly and I'd advise more RM members to do likewise. There are a good few bears contributing and the guy that runs it comes down hard on anyone posting stuff not relevant to the tax case. What I find interesting is the contributions from hearts, st mirren and untd fans amongst others. They seem to agree that a 3rd division start would be agreeable. I've noticed a tendency on RM to accept this as the lesser of a few evils and I wonder if this is the way forward.

Weather we like it or not, someone on that site seems to be getting a heads up before we do.

There's nae bears contributing ya spanner fukin judas's no more no less. craphead2.gif

Yes info leaked by Papes in high up places.

3rd division????

Aye plums n gums bawbag

I like Sun :D

The site's a Rangers hating hang-out and you find contributions from shitey wee teams fans that want to see us as far away from the SPLas possible as interesting?

rirmbirmk-meme-generator-annddd-dey-eat-da-poo-poo-480850.jpg

what or who are they,ffs i have absolutly no idea what this is all about,do not listen or read whatever is badly affecting Rangers,do what i do,any info i ever need from Rangers comes from this site or fellow bears,i am not on Facebook etc. as full as i'm aware full of wind up merchants,then again where i stay is full of bears........

Yes info leaked by Papes in high up places.

One of those 'leaks' was a cashflow spreadsheet presented last Autumn. I'm not well-versed in financial technicalities so I can't claim to have understood it perfectly, but I'm struggling to imagine how that information could have come from anywhere else but someone with access to private information at The Rangers.

One of those 'leaks' was a cashflow spreadsheet presented last Autumn. I'm not well-versed in financial technicalities so I can't claim to have understood it perfectly, but I'm struggling to imagine how that information could have come from anywhere else but someone with access to private information at The Rangers.

Have you got your own idea who leaked it Moses.

I like Sun :D

The site's a Rangers hating hang-out and you find contributions from shitey wee teams fans that want to see us as far away from the SPLas possible as interesting?

And where is the SPLas seeing we are correcting spelling!

rirmbirmk-meme-generator-annddd-dey-eat-da-poo-poo-480850.jpg

Have you got your own idea who leaked it Moses.

Nothing other than vague hunches. Most likely to be wrong as I have no inside information.

But, as I said, I sincerely hope all this digging around reveals the person(s) responsible. Supplying taigs with inside information that they can discredit and debase our club with is beyond fucked up. And they'll deserve all that comes their way when outed.

Nothing other than vague hunches. Most likely to be wrong as I have no inside information.

But, as I said, I sincerely hope all this digging around reveals the person(s) responsible. Supplying taigs with inside information that they can discredit and debase our club with is beyond fucked up. And they'll deserve all that comes their way when outed.

What about Bain.

I've tried to read it, it runs into 1000's of posts heading off in different tangents, more like a badly run forum than a blog. The original OP, the rangertaxcase guy, he explains things in layman's terms, but it's a free for all after that.

I can't believe Boab's urging bluenoses to visit a side Phil Manslaughter McGobblegiver is part of.

I'm not and I didn't intend to encourage, I was putting the question out to debate.

I tried to keep a neutral theme throughout my OP.

Sorry Boab.

Posting a link to that shite is not needed at this time.

See? This is how they could spin it.

"BOAB, a respected poster with thousands of posts on a Rangers friendly message board now endorses the 'Rangers..... ...tax...case... com.' ... "

Understand?

We are under siege mate.. I do not for a minute doubt your Rangers credentials. But a wee bit of common sense these days is required.

00000042.gif

Never been on the site but have read extracts elsewhere, sounded very convincing at the time. However, it may be 100% horse shit for all I know about business finances and tax law. It does seem to be a hard on enducing subject for them on radio call ins all the same and gets brought up regularly.

Edit for autocorrect