Honestly, has/does anyone read the rangers tax blog?

Boab

I've read bits from time to time but not anywhere religious with it and came to it quite late. I dare say, its often proved to be right and before other people revelations or media stories; for example the ticketus money story.

If anyone doesn't know what it is, here's the link: http://rangerstaxcase.com/

It also, if I may say, doesn't have the author come across as a total cock in the the same way their beloved Phil does. RTB still written by a Celtic fan, don't get me wrong.

Nah I have better things to do and the results a bit irrelevant just now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think that, when this all shakes down, the cunt who has fed this Rangers hating site with confidential information is named and shamed.

I really, really would not like to be in that mans shoes when he's outed.

Gillivan mentioned his source is a current Rangers employee the other week.

He also, seperately, mentioned the source of HMRC supposedly finding out about the side letters was an employee giving auditors the wrong box of paperwork by accident, and this was how the big tax case started.

Galileo was visited by the Pope and his leading thinkers. Galileo asked the Pope just to look through his telescope. The pope refused.

Knowledge is knowledge wherever we get it from. It takes just a little of our time to research and compare information, to look through the telescope, so there is nothing wrong with taking a look at a site provided you look at other sites and read other viewpoints. The fact is the site in question introduces court details and published accounts.

The central persons doing damage to our club are primarily Murray, Whyte, AJ, Bain, Financial advisers and con-men, as well as certain others to be revealed long after it is too late. Rangers people who refuse to look at the problem are not doing Rangers any favours.

The only people that know anything about the real story are Rangers and HMRC, this site and the rest are Tim infested.

That's why I reckon the guy behind RTC is either Paul Murray or AJ.

The site content is fair enough, but the tims replies on it are full of bitter, bitter hatred and ignorance.