Utd Game

RAFREG

it should be individuals choice mate and on this occasion i shall stay away but anyone who attends hopefully they back the team like they have all through the season.

Just that i`ve been offered tickets and would love to go but don`t want to give that twat Thompson Money.And just wanted to Gauge the feelings of our fans.

What would be the reason for any boycott?

Reported in the press that Utd were getting a bit uppity because they thought they wouldn't get their share of the gate money for the Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox, which is leading to Bears having second thoughts buying for tickets for the league game at Tannadice, which I fully agree with. United get worried about not getting their money, so we don't turn up,,,,,and they get a reduction in their incomings for the game.

Reported in the press that Utd were getting a bit uppity because they thought they wouldn't get their share of the gate money for the Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox, which is leading to Bears having second thoughts buying for tickets for the league game at Tannadice, which I fully agree with. United get worried about not getting their money, so we don't turn up,,,,,and they get a reduction in their incomings for the game.

Was this the 'Dundee United ban Rangers fans' story in the Daily Record?

Fancy bending over so I can slip one as well?

If you want.

Come on our bus to Motherwell and you can do that to all 50 who are attending.

I'll pay for your ticket and you can stand with the mike at the front of the bus and tell them all what you think of them attending United.