top 3 forgoten goals

great dane11

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davie Cooper's free kick at Hampden against the Sheep Shaggers,Mo Jo's goal against Alter Boys at Ibrox and Nacho's penalty that took us to Manchester.

I don't think that even remotely qualifies as a forgotten goal.

Jamie Ness' against the mhopes for me, if we lose games the goals tend to mean fuck all, and that one was an absolute raker.

Novo's against the mhopes in the 2-1 loss in Manchester season, cracking effort.

Don't know why JT's one is so jumpy but for me, that's the definition of a forgotten goal.

Jamie Ness' against the mhopes for me, if we lose games the goals tend to mean fuck all, and that one was an absolute raker.

Novo's against the mhopes in the 2-1 loss in Manchester season, cracking effort.

Don't know why JT's one is so jumpy but for me, that's the definition of a forgotten goal.

I was going to post exactly that video mate :lol: absolute screamer :uk:

There's that ten minute Novo video on Youtube, with every goal he scored. This goal gives me goosebumps every single time. Watching him run off past the Rangers support is fantastic. Even Crocker's commentary. :praise:

7:33 in that. Love it.

Similarly...

A proper forgotten goal, Novo again. 9:10 in the video. This equaliser kept us in the title race, and Celtic drew with them not long after, meaning all we had to do was win at Tannadice.

And yet again, the crowd is phenomenal.

I must have demential,that's my excuse. B t w what was this thread about? I forget. doh

For the more mature, Sandy Jardines goal in the 1979 Dryburgh Cup Final.

The game thats remembered for THAT Davie Cooper keepy-up goal.

Any other time it wouldve been a contender for goal of the season, but for coops incredible one.

Similarly...

A proper forgotten goal, Novo again. 9:10 in the video. This equaliser kept us in the title race, and Celtic drew with them not long after, meaning all we had to do was win at Tannadice.

And yet again, the crowd is phenomenal.

I remember that we should have won that game as well, with a goal over the line not given.