top 3 forgoten goals

great dane11

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me-

Bert Kontermans thunderbolt against the scum. Scored from about 40 yards out absolute blinder.

McCoists winner against hibs in the skol cup final, 92 I think it was, the most unathletic over head kick ever.

Scott Nesbits freakish goal against Brugge, fluke extrordinaire!

konterman v celtic CIS

Amoruso v aberdeen 2004

Van bronckhorst v galatasaray

Does anyone remember john grieg 30+ yard free kick I think it was against motherwell in 70s. Ball was in back of net and goalie was still prancing about on line. Everybody turned round and looked at john with a WTF look but nobody looked more surprised than grieg himself. Was so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUi5oThjJQ

For me-

Bert Kontermans thunderbolt against the scum. Scored from about 40 yards out absolute blinder.

McCoists winner against hibs in the skol cup final, 92 I think it was, the most unathletic over head kick ever.

Scott Nesbits freakish goal against Brugge, fluke extrordinaire!

Stood in Gers end with my mate who when he saw it was Konterman actually turned away and said "aw naw no that cunt hes useless" 1of the best ive ever seen

There's that ten minute Novo video on Youtube, with every goal he scored. This goal gives me goosebumps every single time. Watching him run off past the Rangers support is fantastic. Even Crocker's commentary. :praise:

7:33 in that. Love it.

What an incredible video.

There's that ten minute Novo video on Youtube, with every goal he scored. This goal gives me goosebumps every single time. Watching him run off past the Rangers support is fantastic. Even Crocker's commentary. :praise:

7:33 in that. Love it.

Absolute belter that one at the piggery. Always wondered why it suddenly blacked out and cut to a close up rather than showing him run past fans in full though. The second goal in that 3-1 win against Dundee Utd at Ibrox was superb!

Im always surprised that not many people know about the significance of Wallaces goal v Dortmund back in the day.

It was a 20 odd passing movement and every one of our outfield players touched the ball during the build up without Dortmund getting a touch.

Beckenbaur described it as "The Perfect Goal"

Jonas Thern volley against beggars from corner!

Albertz free-kick against beggars in 9 in a row season!

Ricksen free-kick against sheep at Pittodrie in cup!

Amoroso shot against sheep in league at Pittodrie!

Ferguson free-kick against beggars in cup final 3-2 game!

Gazza looping free kick against sheep at ibrox from 30-40yards right into top corner at Broomloan end!

Albertz scoring back to back long mazy runs against beggars at both ibrox and parkhead in cup and league!

Vignal and Arteta shots against Rab Douglas at Parkhead! (comedy value!)

Prso overhead against Fulham in preseason game!

I know it's only meant to be 3 goals but got carried away and I'm sure you'll all agree we enjoyed the aboved mentioned very much!

One last one.... De Boer header against beggars in 3-3 game purely because that numpty in the old jungle is jumping about two rows back when McCann slings in the cross just after they've scored only for De Boer to rifle home the header! Dreamland