Whyte knows what he is doing

andymcg1986

I'm going to be bold here and say I think whyte knows what he is doing. I also think that he will sell us on at a profit debt free! He will have played the whole system brilliantly if he gets away with it, also saving our beloved club from a certain demise he will feel like the whyte knight again. I look forward to people shooting me down but I have read alot into the situation and that's the only thing I see happening.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be bold here and say I think whyte knows what he is doing. I also think that he will sell us on at a profit debt free! He will have played the whole system brilliantly if he gets away with it, also saving our beloved club from a certain demise he will feel like the whyte knight again. I look forward to people shooting me down but I have read alot into the situation and that's the only thing I see happening.

thers a sucker born every minute :beer1:

I agree but I also thinks his original plans changed after our euro exit and the way the HMRC werent playing ball.

I do believe that not paying the small tax bill will also force HMTC into a decision which could have an effect on the big tax case.

I think AJ trying to derail CW plans could maybe mess his masterplan up but I honestly believe CW wil get us out this and dont think liquidation was ever any plan of his as he knows how much hatred would stem from that.

The hatred against him is unreal as it hasnt been proven that his overall plan hasnt worked and it wasnt in the best interests of the club.

If he gets it his way we are heading for liquidation.

Debt free Rangers with fresh investment going towards the future, everyone else gets bumped..

Ruthless shit, but clean slate is very good for investors...

Its the way forward. Some folk just cant see the wood for the trees.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Wishful thinking. There is no way a man who has had to lie as much as he did has "played the system brilliantly". I won't shoot you down as others may do just for sticking up for him, but how does a man end up being investigated by the police, the sfa, etc etc look to have a chance of coming out of this positively? These organisations would doubtful start official investigations based on nothing but news specualtion and here-say, no matter what anyone says. He seems to have misjudged how public a job he took on in all fairness. BIG TIME

Everyone will get shafted apart from us although it might not be the case as far as Europe is concerned but sometimes you need to take a step back to go forward! He will make his cash and we will be debt free!! I'll take that any day over there being no rangers

Liquidation is exactly what he's after. Wipes the debt, wipes the tax case and whyte gets the stadium and training ground for the new co which he can start on a wage bill more suited to Scottish football. And of course he can sell for a tidy profit. I think this is his masterplan I just happen to think it's immoral and embarrassing

Its the way forward. Some folk just cant see the wood for the trees.

You may be right there, but look at the majority's reaction at just going into administration, liquidation will not be tolerated by a lot of fans, even if it is outwith their control.

CW's "more pain to come" statement does suggest it is inevitable!

Fuck off. How many fines does this cunt have to make Rangers pay before people relies what the cunt is all about?

The selling of 102 years of History, and not being able to play in Europe because of this cunt.

Liquidtion seems to be a scenario whyte has engineered and by making our money difficult to reach even in admin he seems to be ensuring we don't come out the other side. He must have rationalised this as a necessary evil. I for one hope someone steps in and prevents this and someone with money and ethics takes us on.

Liquidation is exactly what he's after. Wipes the debt, wipes the tax case and whyte gets the stadium and training ground for the new co which he can start on a wage bill more suited to Scottish football. And of course he can sell for a tidy profit. I think this is his masterplan I just happen to think it's immoral and embarrassing

nay laddie nay if we go into liquidation the insolvancy company then sells the assets to the highest bidder it could be a building company for instance