Ticketus money

and why the desire to delay this from whyte?

Like yourself and everybody else on here….no one knows.

Some are saying the administrators are working on Whyte’s behalf and are willing to lose jobs and possible legal action to get some big bucks….while others are saying the delay is down to some kind of mater plan which is being put together.

I however think it’s all a mess and know one has a clue how this is going to pan out now, people were pointing out we are the only club in history that have been in admin this long and have not cut playing staff (While also trying to get Cousin in). No cuts will be mentioned today so it rumbles on another day with none of us any the wiser.

i may be wrong on this one... but technically that money may never have gone through rangers at all. Whyte took out a loan secured against his own assests then paid lloyds 18m with it. So maybe ts not missing, maybe it never was or has gone through the books at irbox at all, maybe it's completely external to Rangers dealings?

i may be wrong on this one... but technically that money may never have gone through rangers at all. Whyte took out a loan secured against his own assests then paid lloyds 18m with it. So maybe ts not missing, maybe it never was or has gone through the books at irbox at all, maybe it's completely external to Rangers dealings?

I know what you mean here, but surely as it's Rangers Season Tickets he's selling, it would legally need to go through the club?

Rangers are menat to pay it back though, it's club seqason tickets he has sold....