Ticketus money

I know what you mean here, but surely as it's Rangers Season Tickets he's selling, it would legally need to go through the club?

really not sure abotu the ins and outs of owning a football club, but i guess as owner he could be entitled to spend that money how he sees fit. If that is the case then the so called "missing" 2m he could run away with. At least the synics will see it liek that, take out a 20m personal loan, pay lloyds 18m, keep 2m for yourself (call ita commission for the deal), and its all paid for by the revenue of a business you own (in this case future ST).

or, if this is the case, he could be taking the view pioint he is not obligated to put the extra 2m into the club, so why bother doing it now when its most likely goign to go straight into someone elses pocket. If hes not obligated to put it in, he may aswell keep it gathering interest until the administrators do deals on the debt, as right now whatever funds, assests, and gaurenteed future revenue are probably all being tallied up so our creditors can see what we can afford to pay and evaluate a CVA on the table. Once this is done it woudl open the door for Whyte to put that 2m plus anything else hes thinking of investing into the club and it won't go straight to paying off debt.

@Boss, indeed, im just speculating, and id like to think specuating in a positive manner, far to many posters dont even bother to give the situation some thought and simply post "ill kick that pricks heid in if i see him anywhere near ibrox again"

Guys, feel free to guess away but even the Administrators will have to take legal advice on a number of issues surrounding the Club, so what chance us knowing how the cards will fall.

Agreed but the administrators are briefing the press to put pressure on Whyte to cooperate, it’s clear he isn’t whatever he might be saying to the contrary

really not sure abotu the ins and outs of owning a football club, but i guess as owner he could be entitled to spend that money how he sees fit. If that is the case then the so called "missing" 2m he could run away with. At least the synics will see it liek that, take out a 20m personal loan, pay lloyds 18m, keep 2m for yourself (call ita commission for the deal), and its all paid for by the revenue of a business you own (in this case future ST).

or, if this is the case, he could be taking the view pioint he is not obligated to put the extra 2m into the club, so why bother doing it now when its most likely goign to go straight into someone elses pocket. If hes not obligated to put it in, he may aswell keep it gathering interest until the administrators do deals on the debt.

You are correct about one thing...you don't know the ins or outs.... :sherlock:

Agreed but the administrators are briefing the press to put pressure on Whyte to cooperate, it’s clear he isn’t whatever he might be saying to the contrary

They are also briefing to put pressure on Collyer Bristow and Gary Withey. More news anon...

or, if this is the case, he could be taking the view pioint he is not obligated to put the extra 2m into the club, so why bother doing it now when its most likely goign to go straight into someone elses pocket. If hes not obligated to put it in, he may aswell keep it gathering interest until the administrators do deals on the debt, as right now whatever funds, assests, and gaurenteed future revenue are probably all being tallied up so our creditors can see what we can afford to pay and evaluate a CVA on the table. Once this is done it woudl open the door for Whyte to put that 2m plus anything else hes thinking of investing into the club and it won't go straight to paying off debt.

@Boss, indeed, im just speculating, and id like to think specuating in a positive manner, far to many posters dont even bother to give the situation some thought and simply post "ill kick that pricks heid in if i see him anywhere near ibrox again"

(tu)

That's cool - I've no problem with speculating - was just making the point that this is a complex legal area and we're all just guessing. (tu)