Charlie Adam is all heart

wee josh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A comment I recall from Archie McPherson on Scotsport in the 2006-2007 season when Rangers played Hibs at Easter Road:

"He's got the brains of a thoroughbred and the legs of a carthorse".

Succinctly put I think.

That certainly sums up the backward attitude which is prevlent within Scottish football, although the player must take his fair share of the blame for his lack of fitness.

why would he, he was shafted and pretty much booted out the club along with several other wingers when smith came on the scene.

andy *cough* carol

That was the problem, never a winger yet was stuck out wide. Haven't fully learned from that though considering how often Davis was forced out wide.

I'm not excusing Charlie Adam comments, but at least he's honest.

Normally when a clubs in trouble, you have ex players trying to save the club and become a figure head to drum up interest. As far as I know not one ex-player has took the initiative to try and save our club. Which is frankly a disgrace.

FUCK THE FAT BASTARD.

He was shit at Rangers,what was he expecting the Rangers fans to do give him a fucking standing ovation.

Sour grapes from a prick who is never a Rangers fan in a million years.

No Rangers fan would say "i don't care" when the club is in the trouble we are in now. :wanker:

I'm not excusing Charlie Adam comments, but at least he's honest.

Normally when a clubs in trouble, you have ex players trying to save the club and become a figure head to drum up interest. As far as I know not one ex-player has took the initiative to try and save our club. Which is frankly a disgrace.

Its amazing how many former players claiming to love the club havent even said a word about it, but then not all are approached by newspapers, radio, tv or use Twitter.

Its amazing how many former players claiming to love the club havent even said a word about it, but then not all are approached by newspapers, radio, tv or use Twitter.

I'm not really talking about a throw away comment to the media on the situation, cause they have been a few giving these throw away comments... like it's a sad situation etc.

I'm shocked that none have took the initiative to try and save our club, like drum up financial interest. Galvanise our support, and try to front a campaign to save the club. Where are our ex-players, quite frankly it appears they were happy to take our money from the club, say the right things to plug a book or DVD etc... But, when it comes to the crunch. They don't want to do fuck all to save it.

Whilst i sympathise with the treatment he got from certain sections he should have shown a bit of class and not kicked us in the balls,, i happen to think he is very fortunate to be at liverpool , and when all said and done we still gave him the platform to play

I'm not really talking about a throw away comment to the media on the situation, cause they have been a few giving these throw away comments... like it's a sad situation etc.

I'm shocked that none have took the initiative to try and save our club, like drum up financial interest. Galvanise our support, and try to front a campaign to save the club. Where are our ex-players, quite frankly it appears they were happy to take our money from the club, say the right things to plug a book or DVD etc... But, when it comes to the crunch. They don't want to do fuck all to save it.

I think former players should def do more as you say, were in the shit and really need all the help we can get. They should be offering it no questions asked if they can be arsed making the time.

After all.....the fans made a lot of those players rich (not all of course).

I think former players should def do more as you say, were in the shit and really need all the help we can get. They should be offering it no questions asked if they can be arsed making the time.

After all.....the fans made a lot of those players rich (not all of course).

Yeah, more should be done. After all some will have better connections than us fans. (tu)

the guys a prick he needs to remember where he came from. Rangers gave him his chance in football and its not the fans fault he was shite for us. if he was better then he would never have been givin grief for being shite.

if he had got the finger out his fat arse when he was here then he wouldnt of been a target for the boo boys, but to say that he couldnt care then just shows what a bellend he is.

Put it this way, if you are not brought up as a Rangers fan, treated badly by the fans, and then literally forced out the door to join a Championship club why would you care?

I liked him as a player, but thought his attitude was questionable at times. But also Walter 's decision to play him wide left was poor. He, like Edu and Namouchi, really became the whipping boys of some sections of our fans.

Don't blame him for what he said, but he could have shown more class.

And to those who say 'he's shite' - he isn't, he's a talented footballer who plays for Liverpool week in week out. Take the blinkers off.

FUCK THE FAT BASTARD.

He was shit at Rangers,what was he expecting the Rangers fans to do give him a fucking standing ovation.

Sour grapes from a prick who is never a Rangers fan in a million years.

No Rangers fan would say "i don't care" when the club is in the trouble we are in now. :wanker:

:clap: He was rotten. He might be able to look good at Blackpool and Liverpool in the EPL but he'll never get over the fact he couldn't reach the required level to play well for Rangers. He'll be gone from Liverpool by next Jan - their fans are starting to see he's not very good.

Grant Adam is a terrible GK. Very bad attitude hence why only Airdrie were willing to take him on loan, lives in his brothers shadow. His contract up this summer and there is no chance of him staying on. The mgt aren't are not in slightest bit impressed with him being arrested for sectarian singing and also running away from a taxi to avoid paying the fare (luckily the driver was a Gers fan and didn't go to police or press).