David Murray

As a number of our players and staff face being made redundant imminently, I wonder how Sir David Murray feels today.

Let's all spare a thought for the captain of industry as he struggles to select his next bottle of red and decide whether he'll have succulent lamb or juicy lobster for his dinner.

Thanks for destroying my football club and then selling it the absolute bastard that is Craig Whyte, you utterly hateful parasite of a man.

On your head, this awful day lies.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a number of our players and staff face being made redundant imminently, I wonder how Sir David Murray feels today.

Let's all spare a thought for the captain of industry as he struggles to select his next bottle of red and decide whether he'll have succulent lamb or juicy lobster for his dinner.

Thanks for destroying my football club and then selling it the absolute bastard that is Craig Whyte, you utterly hateful parasite of a man.

On your head, this awful day lies.

Make no mistake; Murray loaded the gun that Whyte has in his hands.

Won't be the first people to made redundent following the collapse of MIM, some of it sir davids fault for speculating when we should have been spending less. The hindsight of people on this mb is amazing though...i'm surprised you are not millionares as you clearly saw what was coming......

I find this thread amazing as you want to introduce people that were also responsible for Sir Davids startegies over the last few years and throw in a group of people that couldn't run a piss up in a brewery to administrate it, ridiculous hypocrisy.

Murray won't give a shit. He never did.

The sooner we get his name off the training ground the better.

Hope his vineyard rots and his wine tastes like piss.

His dodgy dealings will catch up to him someday and we'll all get a laugh.

Won't be the first people to made redundent following the collapse of MIM, some of it sir davids fault for speculating when we should have been spending less. The hindsight of people on this mb is amazing though...i'm surprised you are not millionares as you clearly saw what was coming......

I find this thread amazing as you want to introduce people that were also responsible for Sir Davids startegies over the last few years and throw in a group of people that couldn't run a piss up in a brewery to administrate it, ridiculous hypocrisy.

Most likely the only Rangers supporter who still refers to this man as ‘Sir’….

We didn’t see this coming? Hmmm maybe that’s because we didn’t have the figures and spreadsheets this man and his associates had at hand….but yeah fcuk it let’s spend what we don’t have….some other prick can carry the can when I make a dash for the door.

You still defend your daddy.

If we didn't apply the ebt scheme properly under Sir davids watch then he is culpable for that....he isn't to blame for whtes disgusting conduct since taking over....

Aye cause we weren’t running up huge levels of debt during Murrays reign that led to the bank having to take over..….

:rolleyes:

Most likely the only Rangers supporter who still refers to this man as ‘Sir’….

We didn’t see this coming? Hmmm maybe that’s because we didn’t have the figures and spreadsheets this man and his associates had at hand….but yeah fcuk it let’s spend what we don’t have….some other prick can carry the can when I make a dash for the door.

You had the accounts...you seem to think you understand them so why didn't you see this coming...or an expert like you see how the worldwide recession would effect MIM.....

You are an absolute arsehole, you do know that aye? Any occasion to stick the boot in to another Rangers fan and you'll jump at the chance.

People are angry at this arsehole of a man because of what he has done to our club, the club most of us n this thread actually support, and all you can do is try to deflect. "I'm surprised you are not millionaires as you clearly saw what was coming", how could we have seen this coming? Are we involved at Boardroom level? Do we negotiate contracts for players and staff? Did we issue the use of the EBT's?

I'm not one to lose the rag with Rangers fans, but you come across as a total and utter cunt.

You had the accounts...you seem to think you understand them so why didn't you see this coming...or an expert like you see how the worldwide recession would effect MIM.....

I had the accounts?

I’m sorry but I didn’t ever work for Rangers FC or had access to the paperwork regarding all aspects of our income/expenditure. Why should supporters have to worry about this aspect when professionals who earn a fortune are employed by the club to look after these matters?

The people who were paid well to make sure we were ran properly as a club failed and led us to years of financial difficulty resulting in Murray selling up for a £1 to a guy with a track record like CW. Murray was well aware of the financial difficulties in Scottish football yet still handed managers millions upon millions to buy players which got the debt level to such levels a bank had to take over.

I have no interest in your love in for this man but it’s clear to all you sit there with your hands over your eyes whenever someone dares to question David Murray and his wrong doings regarding our club

If anyone thinks that Murray (the Teflon Don one) gives Rangers FC or its support even a sideways glance these days they are kidding themselves.

The man is an arrogant, self-centred cunt and a mad gambler into the bargain.

He gambled, we lost.

He moves on.

You are an absolute arsehole, you do know that aye? Any occasion to stick the boot in to another Rangers fan and you'll jump at the chance.

People are angry at this arsehole of a man because of what he has done to our club, the club most of us n this thread actually support, and all you can do is try to deflect. "I'm surprised you are not millionaires as you clearly saw what was coming", how could we have seen this coming? Are we involved at Boardroom level? Do we negotiate contracts for players and staff? Did we issue the use of the EBT's?

I'm not one to lose the rag with Rangers fans, but you come across as a total and utter cunt.

Thank you for proving my point.....

The first stage of Murray's reign was a success, although I suspect that was largely down to the foundations laid by David Holmes and Freddie Fletcher. Then vanity got the better of sanity and he went on an ego-fueled binge. But few complained, until the extent of the recklessness was laid bare. Just as few across the city lauded Fergus McCann until the extent of Murray's recklessness at Rangers became apparent.

I had the accounts?

I’m sorry but I didn’t ever work for Rangers FC or had access to the paperwork regarding all aspects of our income/expenditure. Why should supporters have to worry about this aspect when professionals who earn a fortune are employed by the club to look after these matters?

The people who were paid well to make sure we were ran properly as a club failed and led us to years of financial difficulty resulting in Murray selling up for a £1 to a guy with a track record like CW. Murray was well aware of the financial difficulties in Scottish football yet still handed managers millions upon millions to buy players which got the debt level to such levels a bank had to take over.

I have no interest in your love in for this man but it’s clear to all you sit there with your hands over your eyes whenever someone dares to question David Murray and his wrong doings regarding our club

Again you are making up the history of what happened to suit yourself....

The banks took over because debt levels at MIM, not what we were paying players. He gambled after Kanaus as we had to win the league...i genuniely don't remeber reading a dissenting voice at the time and to be honest i don't think it was our downfall...we were reducing that debt until this season.

He had to sell to Whyte as Lloyds forced him, whyte has inflicted untold damage since taking over.

As i say if we are found guilty over EBT's no one, myself included, will defend him from that charge. It happened on his watch and as chairman he has overall resposability. Last time i looked we don't have a verdict on that. I like to see all the evidence i can before making decisions, i suggest you do the same.

As for having access to the books it was clear we were overspending, everyone knew this but the vast vast majority accepted it...no point in acting wise after the event now as it has gone wrong.

He had to sell to Whyte as Lloyds forced him, whyte has inflicted untold damage since taking over.

What evidence do you have to support this?

As i say if we are found guilty over EBT's no one, myself included, will defend him from that charge. It happened on his watch and as chairman he has overall resposability. Last time i looked we don't have a verdict on that. I like to see all the evidence i can before making decisions, i suggest you do the same.

No you don't, as your attacks on Whyte prove.

What evidence do you have to support this?

No you don't, as your attacks on Whyte prove.

He told two of his inner sanctum of journos this was the case,...they have confirmed this on live radio.

My evidence on whyte is solid...as it was in may when i said he was a crook.

Just because people like you backed him,and continue to do so, doesn't change that.

When this is the intelligence of the people you are debating with it's not difficult to make them look really thick... :sherlock:

It's hardly a debate, you've done nothing but come across as a twat to me. Everyone is entitled to be livid at the situation, and currently the only men we can aim our anger at are Whyte and Murray, the latter being the mastermind behind this whole situation. Your claims that we have no right to be angry because we didn't see this coming are bloody idiotic, but I'm sure you'll produce another shite retort claiming I'm thick in your next post.

It's hardly a debate, you've done nothing but come across as a twat to me. Everyone is entitled to be livid at the situation, and currently the only men we can aim our anger at are Whyte and Murray, the latter being the mastermind behind this whole situation. Your claims that we have no right to be angry because we didn't see this coming are bloody idiotic, but I'm sure you'll produce another shite retort claiming I'm thick in your next post.

You get the replies your deserve....if all you bring is abuse to the table all you will get is it back.

To say Sir David "masterminded" the current situation is quite frankly absurd.