David Murray

Whyte's fan club are surely out in force today. I posted a few times that Whyte is a crook; it will be interesting to see if the Paisley gangsters get mentioned when discussing Whyte in the coming weeks and months (eg: they negotiated Broadfoot's latest contract...). Don't let the revisionists get you down GCL, they mocked me when I identified Whyte as a full-blown crooked low-life. He, and Murray, might wish to consider visiting a well known Swiss clinic...

Who is defending Whyte?

The only person being defended in Murray, by GCL.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanclub? Read the thread before you comment. Noone's defending Whyte.

On what authority are you telling me to read the thread before I comment? a mod perhaps? Silly people like you are the reason Rangers are in this mess, and you seem to me to be a member of the aforementioned fan club...

On what authority are you telling me to read the thread before I comment? a mod perhaps? Silly people like you are the reason Rangers are in this mess, and you seem to me to be a member of the aforementioned fan club...

You've come in and posted shite, obviously without reading any of the threads content. Most people have been having a strongly worded debate about David Murray, as per the thread title, while idiots like yourself come in and tell us we're part of a Craig Whyte fanclub purely because we apportion the blame to Murray.

Both are at fault, Murray definitely more-so. Without Murray, there would have been no Craig Whyte involvement.

I'll urge you again, read the thread before posting shite.

Who in this thread has defended Whyte?

Is it because this thread is about Murray and his wrong doings while in charge at Rangers that we all must be Whyte fan boys?

Please explain your post as to me it makes no sense whatsoever.

Nothing to say about the Paisley gangsters then? You seem to know everything about everything, so how did this get past you?

Aye that poster is why we are in administration.....

<cr>

Most people who walk into a debate usually have the common sense to read what the debate is actually about before jumping in.

Then again you are not most people eh?

Here you go again with this EBT issue…this is a potential debt I am going on about the actual debt this man got the club into during his tenure…you still dodge this issue because you have no way of backing the man you defend to the death. He had the chance to block the Whyte deal but chose not to as it was in HIS best interests to sell up now rather than lead the club into the fire.

You then go on about debt being reduced before Whyte yet fail to understand or open your eyes to the fact this was reduced due to Lloyds taking over and making cost cutting measures.

Come on GCL let’s hear your thoughts on these issues instead of constantly conveniently dodging these issues.

Debate?

You don't even know the meaning of the word.

(tu)

The actual debt he put 50 million in to pay off, the actual debt he brought in investment after investment to help pay off. Sure with hindsight his high spending strategy has backfired but what a wonderful this this hindsight is to guys liek you who held your gas at a peep the whole time

Nothing to say about the Paisley gangsters then? You seem to know everything about everything, so how did this get past you?

Paisley gangsters?

Do you just randomly type the first thing that comes into your head?

You are either at it or a complete idiot….I say both.

Aye that poster is why we are in administration.....

<cr>

Most people who walk into a debate usually have the common sense to read what the debate is actually about before jumping in.

Then again you are not most people eh?

Talking about Murray and his shafting of the club is not fully possible without mentioning Whyte's asset-stripping arse. Get it now? Back to school for you i think...

Here you go again with this EBT issue…this is a potential debt I am going on about the actual debt this man got the club into during his tenure…you still dodge this issue because you have no way of backing the man you defend to the death. He had the chance to block the Whyte deal but chose not to as it was in HIS best interests to sell up now rather than lead the club into the fire.

You then go on about debt being reduced before Whyte yet fail to understand or open your eyes to the fact this was reduced due to Lloyds taking over and making cost cutting measures.

Come on GCL let’s hear your thoughts on these issues instead of constantly conveniently dodging these issues.

Debate?

(tu)

Debate?

(tu)

The actual debt he put 50 million in to pay off, the actual debt he brought in investment after investment to help pay off. Sure with hindsight his high spending strategy has backfired but what a wonderful this this hindsight is to guys like you who held your gas at a peep the whole time

How do you know he was in a position to block the Whyte deal, is there any evidence for that. He says he didn't but you say he did....who to believe on that one. :sherlock:

I have answered these issues time and time again and in great detail just because i don't answer the same question every time it's asked doesn't mean i never have. Go educate yourself, find out what actually happened, try to understand it and then come back to me.

As in a lot of his statements that are used against him the situation changed from when he made it and the decision to make the sale was effectively removed from him. He had turned down people in the past he thought not fit or proper...this time he couldn't

Then Murray - at the very least - should have announced that the decision on the suitability of any purchaser was out of his hands.

His silence on the matter prior to the sale tells us that he was promising something he could not deliver. That's shameful.

Talking about Murray and his shafting of the club is not fully possible without mentioning Whyte's asset-stripping arse. Get it now? Back to school for you i think...

You must be on your second bottle of bucky by now to come out with this pish. <cr>

Most of the thread, and I'll say this again, has agreed that Whyte isn't blameless in this situation. For you to come in and say that this is part of a Whyte fanclub is outrageous. Read threads before coming in all guns blazing and showing yourself up as an idiot.

You walked to the precipice and just leapt over it! Brilliant stuff above, absolutely brilliant.

I mean, where to start.

What evidence against Whyte did you have back in May? You said you had it, present it. Why didn't you provide it in May?

Where to start..try answering one question instead of just asking several...

i am off for an afternoon swim.. if you have asked me anything i haven't already answered, or even anything remotely interesting, on my return i will answer (tu)

Paisley gangsters?

Do you just randomly type the first thing that comes into your head?

You are either at it or a complete idiot….I say both.

Do some research pal before trying to be wide. You, and the others in the fan club, problably called him 'Mr. Whyte'. Sheesh...

Then Murray - at the very least - should have announced that the decision on the suitability of any purchaser was out of his hands.

His silence on the matter prior to the sale tells us that he was promising something he could not deliver. That's shameful.

There was a gagging clause on Whyte discussing Sir david...i have no idea if it went both ways....

The actual debt he put 50 million in to pay off, the actual debt he brought in investment after investment to help pay off. Sure with hindsight his high spending strategy has backfired but what a wonderful this this hindsight is to guys liek you who held your gas at a peep the whole time

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but you fail to realize that most of us had no idea just how bad the finances were under Murray because of all his smoke and mirrors. How is the average supporter supposed to know how much our expenditure is when put against income? I don’t recall having access to these exact figures.

You surely can’t say “ Ah maybe he did spend a bit too much and it backfired but hey ho those are the breaks” his mismanagement (and that’s what it was) was amateurish at best and he did have to put in his own money to reduce the debt because he caused that debt in the first place. Instead of cost cutting though he continued to spend under Walter Smith which meant to increasing debt which was not tackled with any great effort until Lloyds took over the running of the club.

Murray shafted Rangers because he took a gamble and it went tits up, he left us in the hands of someone like CW and his actions since have shown me he has no real concern what happens to this football club.

Winning the EBT case will not take away from the fact his actions lead to high levels of debt and years of mismanagement, the fact we had this EBT case hanging over us made it almost impossible to attract a new owner because of the uncertainly that came with it. Murrays actions helped shape where we are as a club today….right in the shit.

Do some research pal before trying to be wide. You, and the others in the fan club, problably called him 'Mr. Whyte'. Sheesh...

You are asking me to do some research when you yourself come into a thread without reading what it is about and post utter dribble?

Who are these Paisley gangsters you speak of?

You also realize this is a thread about David Murray as the title may give away, there are plenty of threads on CW and most of us have given our thought in those threads.

Learn how to use these forums correctly or you will be shown up as a fool on many more occasions.

There was a gagging clause on Whyte discussing Sir david...i have no idea if it went both ways....

Murray wouldn't have needed to discuss Whyte - only that whoever buys the club - the decision was no longer his to make.

He didn't.

Lastly, gagging orders only work if you agree to their terms and conditions and sign them. If Murray knew what was likely to follow with Whyte, and still signed a gagging order, then he's guilty of purposefully deceiving the very people he made promises to. That's us - The Rangers support.

It's worth repeating: That Murray promised to only sell The Rangers to a 'fit and proper person' to take our club on indicates he was either lying through his teeth, seriously negligent or promising something he could not deliver.

There's no getting away from that.

As a number of our players and staff face being made redundant imminently, I wonder how Sir David Murray feels today.

Let's all spare a thought for the captain of industry as he struggles to select his next bottle of red and decide whether he'll have succulent lamb or juicy lobster for his dinner.

Thanks for destroying my football club and then selling it the absolute bastard that is Craig Whyte, you utterly hateful parasite of a man.

On your head, this awful day lies.

Are you FRANK GRIMES???

You are an absolute arsehole, you do know that aye? Any occasion to stick the boot in to another Rangers fan and you'll jump at the chance.

People are angry at this arsehole of a man because of what he has done to our club, the club most of us n this thread actually support, and all you can do is try to deflect. "I'm surprised you are not millionaires as you clearly saw what was coming", how could we have seen this coming? Are we involved at Boardroom level? Do we negotiate contracts for players and staff? Did we issue the use of the EBT's?

I'm not one to lose the rag with Rangers fans, but you come across as a total and utter cunt.

Not long joined but you two guys rant is very very very sad indeed Too many so called bears fighting over rights and wrongs of two men that's if they did care it wasn't enough .what is not in despute is you both do care but since I've joined this site all I've encountered is guys that want to shout the loudest , I've been dissed a few times already for being a beggar and there are so many toss pots on here with just one liners of abuse and no contribution to debate it makes you sad to think there bears so far this site is a 1 out of ten but it just might be because the pain is all to raw for many . I urge you to cool the jets and implore you to have tad more respect for a fellow bear that's also hurting. Rangers till I die