Traynor calls out Pistol Pete.

Traynor-

"Celtic DID renege on a deal over Old Firm tickets...the Celtic statement is wrong and may be removed soon..if it hasn't already"

"If Peter Lawwell wants to come up to my office I can show him the evidence i have that proves otherwise"

"We would hear no more about it"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JT also decently praised the players and Ally for the gesture of allowing their salaries to be slashed, after Chick had dismissed it as "they'll still be living comfortably enough". Although I'm sure Traynor'll say something soon to make me regret complementing him, ha.

I actually like jt, love listening to his phone ins, some of the callers are down right bonkers but when el cheeko is on I don't listen to it

Well said jimmy

Good call on clyde there the guy was saying to guidi that people are criticising Rangers when it was the men at the top who have caused the problems ... similar to maxwell at the mirror group in fact which put the bitter record hack in his place :sherlock:

I think lawwell should resign from the sfa if its proven he has lied publicly about the agreement not being in place,the last thing the sfa needs is a proven liar in their employ and especially one with an anti Rangers agenda.

I think lawwell should resign from the sfa if its proven he has lied publicly about the agreement not being in place,the last thing the sfa needs is a proven liar in their employ and especially one with an anti Rangers agenda.

Now that is a good shout

A proven liar is worse than someone who emails a harmless joke and we all know what happened to him