rich fans

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where have all the rich rangers fans hiding in these days of need were are all the so called top actors singers and business men or are they scared to put their money on the line

2 reasons maybe.

1. The pro C*ltic rabid media will investigate every aspect of that persons life. Mark daly and co would be foaming at the mouth to dig up as much as he could on anyone.

2.The big tax case, until that is over no one will invest big money. Problem is right now we don't know what the debt is.

Good luck with that. You can barely get these types to even admit to supporting Rangers. The media here would probably give them hassel that they could do without. :disappointment:

Yep seems like they don't mind the less wealthy fans taking up the slack, maybe some of them could buy tickets for fans that can't afford them, etc.

only an idiot or a con man would invest in a football club in admin with a massive tax case looming over it

If you were a multi millionaire with money to burn, wouldn't you help?

I've long said...money can't buy happyness, but investing in the club you love could.

where have all the rich rangers fans hiding in these days of need were are all the so called top actors singers and business men or are they scared to put their money on the line

Can you name any "top actors" "top singers or "business men" who are Rangers fans and who are rich enough to make a difference? Too scared to damage their business and career with having anything to do with us is a more likely reason, should there be anyone out there. It will be a brave man who gets involved with our club.

not a chance...but the British bulldog might be worth a shout.

:uk:

ha ha the british bull dog.

now i'm not the biggest fan of WWE, so dont know if he, or an incarnation of him, is still there but i rewound about 20 years in less than a minute when I read that name.

good stuff

not a chance...but the British bulldog might be worth a shout.

ha ha the british bull dog.

now i'm not the biggest fan of WWE, so dont know if he, or an incarnation of him, is still there but i rewound about 20 years in less than a minute when I read that name.

good stuff

He is dead. In 2002 aged 39. Heart attack most likely linked to steroid abuse.

OMG, seriously?

I'm spending the next 10 mins in mourning for the man, naw the legend that was.....

please all bow ur heads in a moment of rememberance

:rip:

I'm back now.

thats a shame to hear that

:lol:

he was shit anyway, Bret Hart was the man :D

OMG, seriously?

I'm spending the next 10 mins in mourning for the man, naw the legend that was.....

please all bow ur heads in a moment of rememberance

:rip:

I'm back now.

thats a shame to hear that

Yea' I never knew either :( TBF the last time I watched wrestling it was still known as the WWF.

If you were a multi millionaire with money to burn, wouldn't you help?

I've long said...money can't buy happyness, but investing in the club you love could.

say you had what 30-40 million and you put 10 million into the club which is a sizeable chunk of your fortune it would only make a small difference atm and you would need to get shares back to have invested properly and atm yu wouldn't be able to buy the shares which warrant the investment otherwise you'd be pouring money into the blackhole created by administration