How is everyone feeling regarding the game tommorow?

RFC55

Not sure im feeling it like i did for the Killie game. When it was announced we were in Administration i couldnt wait to get to the first home game, but now with just so much shit hanging over us i dont feel as up for this game.

No doubt i will have a few tommorow and will get my singing voice at the ready, its just a surreal situation where in the grand scheme of things the game doesnt matter :disappointment:.

Anyway bears if you can please get behind the lads on the park, something tells me after the week we have all had they will need us to lift them,

No surrender

Feel the same, a bit subdued. Just hope that I feel a bit better when I get to Ibrox. The last week has really taken it out of me and right now I am feeling a bit disillusioned. The team need our suppport more than ever and the way its shaping up then next week might be even worse. :disappointment:

Result doesn't matter so much to me as long as the players show an ounce of the passion and spirit us fans are backing them with. A performance ala Inverness last weekend would be nice but a gritty, blood-and-guts performance would in many ways please me just as much.

Feel the same, a bit subdued. Just hope that I feel a bit better when I get to Ibrox. The last week has really taken it out of me and right now I am feeling a bit disillusioned. The team need our suppport more than ever and the way its shaping up then next week might be even worse. :disappointment:

You have summed up how i feel better than i did :lol:

But im the same mate

It's hard to say how the players will feel will they be holding back because they know they may soon be looking for a new club soon or will they be determined to go out winners at Ibrox?

Hopefully the atmosphere will be good not least of all because hearts are one of the big teams in our league ... although unlike the Killie game the lead has to come from the team

There's been no interest in the matchday thread and that's no surprise. I take heart from the fact we're focussing more on what matters off the park. It does reinforce the fact that we are very much more than a football club - yes, what happens on the pitch is important but really it's the continuation of the institution that is The Rangers that is more important.

We're all tired to be honest and the players and staff have had an even tougher week than us. Lets not be too harsh on them tomorrow and give them support in the true sense of the word. In my opinion, everyone of them deserves it from their efforts even if those efforts don't result in the most wonderful football we've ever seen.

There's been no interest in the matchday thread and that's no surprise. I take heart from the fact we're focussing more on what matters off the park. It does reinforce the fact that we are very much more than a football club - yes, what happens on the pitch is important but really it's the continuation of the institution that is The Rangers that is more important.

We're all tired to be honest and the players and staff have had an even tougher week than us. Lets not be too harsh on them tomorrow and give them support in the true sense of the word. In my opinion, everyone of them deserves it from their efforts even if those efforts don't result in the most wonderful football we've ever seen.

People may disagree with this but i feel tired my body feels heavy and tbh i think about the situation we are in all the time. I dont know how the players will get on tommorow but i realy couldnt blame them if they struggle tommorow

People may disagree with this but i feel tired my body feels heavy and tbh i think about the situation we are in all the time. I dont know how the players will get on tommorow but i realy couldnt blame them if they struggle tommorow

Totally agree mate.

IF we get beat tomorrow i hope there isnt people on here slagging off McCoist and saying he aint good enough like after the killie game. It'll be bang out of order if they do.

This week has battered me feel so low all the time so god knows how the team feels.

We just have to rally round and show our love for The Rangers.

I'm desperately trying to cobble the train fare together .

The interest in the Killie game was much higher than it is for tomorrows match.I will be my usual upbeat self supporting the Team as best I can.I do fear a poor response from the Players given the week they have had but I fear an even bigger backlash from the fans as we go forward.I honestly wonder how long we can sustain this full Ibrox and support for the Team.People are fickle and I fear we get back to the 80's when Greig was Manager.I hope I am completely wrong but next seasons Season Ticket sales will tell a story.

Not sure im feeling it like i did for the Killie game. When it was announced we were in Administration i couldnt wait to get to the first home game, but now with just so much shit hanging over us i dont feel as up for this game.

No doubt i will have a few tommorow and will get my singing voice at the ready, its just a surreal situation where in the grand scheme of things the game doesnt matter :disappointment:.

Anyway bears if you can please get behind the lads on the park, something tells me after the week we have all had they will need us to lift them,

No surrender

i agree we need to get behind the players, but really, the result is the last thing on my mind now. if i got offered 1-0 losses to the end of the season but no chance of liquidation, i'd bite the persons hand off. this whole thing should not have happened.

Im up for it, hope the players can match the performance from last weekend

Hoping Kerkar puts in another good performance and would be nice to see Little grab another goal, because until last weekend I was certain he was not a player.

Im fed up reading about the bad news all week .Just want to see the team on the park and get a good win.Would give everyone a lift for a while. We still have to give our all for the Gers regardless whats happening off the park.

Agree with a lot of the sentiment on this thread....

Usually the day before a match I'm right up for it. Can't wait. Right now it's more of "There's football tomorrow?" An afterthought.

I'm certain that will change...but a very strange feeling.

And I'm sure once the lads walk down the tunnel, they will be focused and ready to go.

WATP GSTQ.

00000042.gif21.gif