How is everyone feeling regarding the game tommorow?

RFC55

The players will walk out 2morro in front of the BEST SUPPORTERS in the world,if rumours over here are corect,the NIrish lads have agreed to play for a fraction of their wages,Time for us all to stand up and be counted...

Not sure im feeling it like i did for the Killie game. When it was announced we were in Administration i couldnt wait to get to the first home game, but now with just so much shit hanging over us i dont feel as up for this game.

No doubt i will have a few tommorow and will get my singing voice at the ready, its just a surreal situation where in the grand scheme of things the game doesnt matter :disappointment:.

Anyway bears if you can please get behind the lads on the park, something tells me after the week we have all had they will need us to lift them,

No surrender

can't imagine what the players will be feeling. will be horrible for them.

mods wont like this :drool:

I think this week has been even worse for the players, just go out and give it your best shot guys!, if you get any points will be delighted, as a previous post says!, just give a performance worthy of the jersey!!! .

I'm happy there is some football to watch tomorrow! Hopefully a great team performance. I think it will go one way or the other we will pump them 4-0 or play like strangers and get tanked 2-0. Just my thoughts hopefully the former though.

Gutted i cant br there for it :(

For all you fellow bears going today who dont feel up for it am sure a few bevys and a sell out ibrox signing penny arcade will get yous fucking right up for it.eyes will be watching so lets show the rest of the world why we are the greatest fans in the world.good luck for the team tomoro regardless of outcome we have your backs and we support you in vast numbers.wish i was there.so raise your jars tomoro for the bright future of the glasgow rangers and enjoy being surrounded with your fellow people in these tough times. We are the fucking people

I think the players will just be happy to go out and play, it will give them a break from all the chaos around them, they can get lost in the game for a while.

001.gif001.gif001.gif001.gif001.gif

(tu)

Let's get Ibrox rocking for them. A win tomorrow would be fucking brilliant!

I really feel for the team just now , I was in the same situation at work for the last month - ( I lost my job)

I can't be there but I hope the fans really get behind them ,

No matter what - they need us .

All I'm asking is for each player to give 100%, and If we lose atleast it won't be for the lack of trying.

Chin up Gers , stand tall , be proud ,YOU have nothing to be ashamed of .

NO SURRENDER . WATP

Hearts improved their form when their financial woes hit and after a poor performance against Killie I don't want to see another one today ... I think it's important we don't give them an excuse for a poor days work.

So if it's your last time at Ibrox lads go out as winners!

Same routine - up, eat, shower, dress - then take my scarf from the wall and the excitement of going to see The Rangers at Ibrox begins.

Except, today, I have a sense the match doesn't matter as much as it should and that is flat-out weird.

Same routine - up, eat, shower, dress - then take my scarf from the wall and the excitement of going to see The Rangers at Ibrox begins.

Except, today, I have a sense the match doesn't matter as much as it should and that is flat-out weird.

I feel the exact same mate, the match its self feels like someone said before, an afterthought.