Every Gers player has to stand up and tell the club to get stuffed

scottjf82

The man clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word loyalty wonder if he would of had the same view if celtic were going through the same? To think our supporters showed compassion towards him when he was going through cancer. Just looking for attention as he is a forgotten about nobody (tu)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to read that nor am I going to give the sun any hits on their website.

The club has helped a lot of these players over time and paid them lots of money, too much in some cases but that isn't the fault of the individual, so I would expect a favour from the players in return.

In the words of Ally McCoist "we don't do walking away. "

Just throwing a few more table scraps to the deranged mongrels that lap this stuff up (his loyal readers). Here's an idea, you fat walloper - f*ck off and tend to your own club, and don't presume to speak for any player on ours. What a bandit.

I bear Hartson no ill will, but I would voluntarily fill in the crater on the top of his head with Polyfilla, and fashion him a playdough testicle to make him appear normal to his priest.

Even then, I'd like to take a baseball bat to the remaining half of his real brain, and kick him square in his remaining nut for good measure.

Hopefully, this would stop him singing songs in praise of the IRA in future.

It baffles me sometimes the massive difference between the support we have that absolutely loves Rangers so much to the fucking vermin / scum that basically hate us more than they love their own juvenile club. I am so proud to have grown up, support and love this club like a family and to treat it like one. Sorry lads bit drunk, but just feel like we are a one off, special.