Every Gers player has to stand up and tell the club to get stuffed

scottjf82

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin typical of the moronic element within our support. The club's at death's fuckin door and yous are still spouting vile pish about tarriers and taigs. Yous are a fuckin embarrassment to Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

And see the next fucktard that states that I'm a fenian fucker or whatever, send me a PM and I'll buy you a pint in my local in Larkhall, then tell me to my face that I'm whatever you think I am. Then we'll see if half of you are as fuckin loose with your gobshite.

Fuckin Neanderthals some of you are.

Some of you are so fuckin thick yous won't know what's hit you when your doors come off their hinges for the illegal bile that is written here. Hell fucking mend you.

How to put this - you are a complete prick. Short, sharp and to the point.

That'll do it. Aye, you are a complete prick.

And not long for these parts :sherlock:

Fuckin typical of the moronic element within our support. yous are still spouting vile pish about tarriers and taigs. Yous are a fuckin embarrassment to Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

I'll buy you a pint in my local in Larkhall, then tell me to my face that I'm whatever you think I am

Fuckin Neanderthals some of you are.

Some of you are so fuckin thick yous won't know what's hit you when your doors come off their hinges.

PS: how do you think you'll get on telling Rangers supporters in Larkhall this is what you think of them?

Serious question.

:sherlock: